Ender's Admin Application - Accepted

Ender

1) What is your in-game name?: Ender

2) What is your steam name?: [GL] Ender

3) What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:456031274

4) Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, only on PoliceRP.

5) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of June.

6) What date did you make your forums account? June 18th.

7) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Senior Moderator & VIP+.

8 ) How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

1 Warning - 

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198872328277

9) Have you donated? Yes. Approximately, $80. 

10) What rank are you applying for? Administrator (Admin)

11) Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12) Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

13) Timezone: EST ( Eastern Standard Time ) 

14) Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Super Admins: Calamity, MiKeY, & Castro. Head of Staff: Rangiatea Manager: Scoot

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I would like to begin by saying that staffing is teaching me so much and I enjoy it every second! I believe that I deserve the rank of Administrator on PoliceRP because of multiple reasons, one of my reasons is that I am very helpful. I love to help people and to make sure everyone is doing good and doing their tasks efficiently. I love helping members of the community, doesn't matter if it is in Team-Speak, Discord, on the Forums, or In-game I will always help and give it 110%. Throughout me helping people and in my staffing career I have learned so much and knowledge keeps growing! That makes me even more experience in other aspects of staffing, like warns, the rules, etc. Since I have been staffing I keep learning, I have learned how to deal with a lot of rule-breakers and sits and how to talk to people more efficiently and how to look at everything and make sure what I am doing is accurate. Some of these include ban times or hat to warn someone with valid evidence and reasoning. I have also gained many friends and staffing is like a family, we help each other and we all enjoy it! As I continue staffing it allows me to become more mature and own up to my mistakes which I also want to correct to make myself better. I am very determined when it comes to staffing and I put my all into it. This can be shown throughout my work, sit count, sit percentages, etc. I respect everyone and what they stand by, I am also honest to them as well and I never lie in day-to-day life. I have a love for the community as a whole but also for all the relationships you can build within it. That goes for the members as well! I want to be an Admin, I believe that I can do more while helping even more and more people, I'd continue to help in any ways possible, I would continue striving to be better and better and to continue to grow in my skills and abilities. As long as I have been staffing, It has been awsome, so many lessons learned and a huge adventure and so many paths- I believe that I am ready to go down my path and become an Admin on PoliceRP!

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

It would depend on the situation, If I had valid evidence I would bring the person(s) (sit caller and offender) to a secluded area and talk to them, calmly and explain to them why they are here and what rule(s) were broken. If the offender began to curse at me and not stop I would then gag them using !gag (name) or going into the menu or leaderboard and gagging them that way. I would then proceed and tell the offender that cursing at any, including staff is not allowed on the server.  I  would then explain to the offender that I would be warning them for whatever rules they have broke ( MassRDM | Staff Diss | (anything else goes here). I would follow up by saying that I would be banning them for 2 hours for "Staff Diss and Mass RDM". I would then continue by telling the person that they can come back once the ban has ended and suggest reading the server rules (MOTD) many times or to just take a break and calm down. I would then ban the offender by going into the menu using "!menu", going into "Utility", "Ban" and then select the offender's name and insert the reasoning along with adjusting the ban length to 2 hours and put in the reason as, " Mass RDM | Staff Diss".

- If they person LTAP'd I would add that onto the banning reason and the warning and ban them with "BanID". If there are more rules-broken or it becomes more serious the ban might be extended or longer upon banning. 

*What I wrote above is if Valid Evidence was provided, the situation can change based on evidence, rules-broken, or other factors.*

#17 - Questions for anyone applying for Admin+  - 

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? 

If I believed a player was an alt account I would spectate that player and gather information on them and their profile, etc and closely monitor them. Once I believe it is an alt account I would contact a Super Admin or higher (CoC) and notify them of this with the information I have gathered and that I believe it is an alt. 

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If a player was threatening to chargeback I would first confirm of what they said, once it was confirmed I would take them to a secluded area and have a conversation with them. I would inform them that charging back can lead to a blacklist from every Gaminglight server and it is not wise to do it. I would also inform them to read the rules a few more times. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would first get evidence of the family minging and causing issues within the server. I would then bring the respective people(s) to a secluded area and begin to talk to let and let them talk to me in a respective manner equally. I would tell them throughout this of what they have done wrong, rules broken, etc and that they need to fix it. If it is warnable evidence (most likely) I would warn the respected people for whatever rule(s) they broke. I would give them the rundown that if they continued to minge and break rules further punishments could be given out to not only the members but the family as a whole. After the sit is over I would tell the other staff that the family or people are minging to alert them. I do not have much experience so that is what I would do personally with that situation. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I was in a situation I did not know how to deal with these are some of the things I would do: 

- Check the Staff Handbook.

- Ask in Staff chat, for assistance or an answer to the respective situation. 

- Call for a higher-up to come to the sit or to get insight. 

(I do apologize if the answer to this question is a bit brief, tried to make it to best understanding and I do thank you for reading my application). 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+SUPPORT

Since I have been back you have given every reason needed for me to say you know your stuff. You're aware of the rules from what I am reading so I think you deserve a chance, and a fair one at that. 

Also you have a typo in your chargeback question, I would probably fix that. You say 

35 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

I would inform them that charging back can lead to a blacklist from every Gaminglight server and it is wise to do it.

When it should be "is not." Just a little nitpick, nothing personal. 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Thanks 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

16 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Since I have been back you have given every reason needed for me to say you know your stuff. You're aware of the rules from what I am reading so I think you deserve a chance, and a fair one at that. 

Also you have a typo in your chargeback question, I would probably fix that. You say 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Major +support!

Your a great guy, and deserve the rank! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Huge -support

Ok I need to stop

HUGEEEEEEEEE +SUPPPOOOORRT

+active

+mature

+nice

+deserves it

Give this man ADMIN!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you should be promoted to Admin

- Active on the server

- You know what you're doing on duty, and from what I've seen you also have good staff knowledge.

- Have had plenty of experience as a Senior Moderator

The reasons above are why i believe you should be promoted to the rank of Admin.

I hope to see you as an Admin soon!

Good luck Ender!

Edited by Jayden
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

- You know what you're doing on duty, and from what I've seen you also have good staff knowledge.

The reasons above are why i believe you should be promoted to the rank of Admin.

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

To add to what Jayden said, you are also pretty hard working which is something I and I'm sure others like to see.

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

11 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 2/3/2020 at 9:56 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

- Has had plenty of experience as a Senior Moderator

I’ve +Supported in your past admin application, and I’m doing it again.

Ender deserves this rank.

Good luck!

-Corn

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2020 at 6:56 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

HUGE +SUPPORT Yea Ender!!

spacer.png

On 2/4/2020 at 2:56 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

Edited by Rick Sanchez
  • Thanks 1

On 2/3/2020 at 12:15 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2020 at 6:56 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:56 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 2/3/2020 at 7:56 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active on the server

Good luck Ender!

• Thanks 1

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg