Ender's Admin Application - Accepted

Ender

+BIGGGGG SUPPRORT

From what I remember from this dude is he knows what hes doing

Very active

Very mature

Seems like the greatest fit for staff, haven't met such a lad in so long, he deserves this role

(As far as I remember he does XD)

• Thanks 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 2/3/2020 at 12:15 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Since I have been back you have given every reason needed for me to say you know your stuff. You're aware of the rules from what I am reading so I think you deserve a chance, and a fair one at that. 

Also you have a typo in your chargeback question, I would probably fix that. You say 

When it should be "is not." Just a little nitpick, nothing personal. 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Thanks 1

+Support

Hello Ender,

Just would like to say, you have a great detailed application. You have put a lot of effort and time into this application! It truly does show dedication, when you put in the effort and time. Anyways, I feel that you're ready for the rank of 'Admin' Now I don't really know you that well, but from reading the other response, it's positive and you have a great reputation within the community! You have a great knowledge and understanding of the rules, you're active on the forums and teamspeak, you seem like a mature and genuine guy.

I think you have met all the requirements to become 'Admin' and I feel that you will do a good job at it! You have a good experience with staffing and a good understanding how things work. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you become an 'Admin'!

If this response was confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to answer any of your questions, or help you with anything else you need. I'm always free whenever, so feel free to pop up for a chat!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 2/3/2020 at 1:15 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Since I have been back you have given every reason needed for me to say you know your stuff. You're aware of the rules from what I am reading so I think you deserve a chance, and a fair one at that. 

Also you have a typo in your chargeback question, I would probably fix that. You say 

When it should be "is not." Just a little nitpick, nothing personal. 

GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Thanks 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor