Johnny 1048 MC Vice Commander Application

Johnny 1048

Should Johnny 1048 be MC Vice Commander?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? MC CPT HoR Johnny 1048 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Medical

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Well I really spend a lot of time in medical and I am constantly active all the time and I feel that if I became VCMDR in medical I could spend even more time around the battalion taking care of everything. Also I really want to show everybody and medical that I can be a leader in the branch and take lead of everybody. Not only that but I want to show my skills on how I can make it a even better battalion and spend more time with the troops in medical. Also I want to become medical VCMDR because I have spent constant hours on the medical job putting work into it everyday and if I got the chance to be medical VCMDR I could really have more of an opportunity to take charge of the battalion and make sure everything is running the way it should.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Over 70 hours even more

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To make sure no one is minging around and is doing everything in the battalion a trooper should be doing. For example: I see some minging going around in the battalion in medical and then I always have to take it to the VCMDR or CMDR if there not on and if I was VCMDR I could take control of the whole situation. Also the main purpose of being a commander in a battalion is to make sure that they are not causing trouble to other battalions. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: You should trust me to be a commander because I know how to take control of any situation at any time. Also you should trust me as VCMDR in medical because of the dedication I have put into it already. For example: I am HoR (Head of Research) I already take control of the research battalion and can continue to prove to my higher ups why I should be VCMDR in the medical battalion.

7. How often can you be online?: Everyday after school all day and then I stay up all night on the server until 4 am in the morning.

8. Do you have any warnings? Yes I have 5 but 4 were all on policeRP and the 1 warning I have in imperialRP was false and I submitted a report forum for that false report and I can provide a SS of all of my warnings. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1982495978

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• Scoot locked this topic