NotCasey's Ban Appeal

NotCasey

Steam Name: NotCasey

Ingame Name: ST CASEY

SteamID: leadnu

Ban Length: 3 weeks 

Admin that Banned you: Dredgen

Reason for Ban: Mass Mingery | 0 Intention to roleplay | Mass Player Diss | Just stop.

Dispute: Hello, i just wanted to say first of all how cool the admins were even after all of me and my friends ruckus. Me and my friends did join on the fact to mess around and have fun, but as i kept playing over hours i realized how good the server actually was and all i can ask for is a second chance. I understand what i have done is wrong and am really willing to make up for it because tbh this server was one of the best i have joined. Before i got banned i actually did want to RP but my friends were all in jail and in the heat of the moment i messed upa nd got jailed as well, but i got a 3 week ban for just pressing a button compared to my other friends doing way worse and getting a less ban. Im not gonna note too much on that fact but was just wanting to get that out, besides the point i would really appreciate if i can get a second chance in trying to have fun in your awesome server and make up for my mistakes. Thank you!  SCP server.

I'm not even staff on SCP. You were banned on Imperial. You an your buddies were going around minging, pressing hyperspace and alarm on bridge. Disrespecting Naval by calling them words such as "Faggot" "Retard", etc. You 3 had 0 intention what so ever to roleplay on the server and one of your friends ended up coming back on an ALT after they were banned. Also one of your buddies decided to say racist comments towards players. You guys were just none stop disrespecting people, and again, had 0 intent to roleplay. 

Please move this ban to ImperialRP Ban Appeals for whoever can. 

Edited by Dredgen
  • Sad 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Personally I would say that you have a second chance by being banned for only three weeks. Yes, it is a bit of a wait and there IS a chance (however that chance is very small) of that ban being reduced I suggest just waiting it out and then rejoin once it is lifted and show the players and staff just how much this server means to you.

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP