Greta Trial Moderator Application

muf muf

1. What is your in game name? Greta, Commando Greta

2. What is your steam name? Greta Thunberg

3. What is your steam ID?  STEAM_1:1:129354053

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing? No, this is my first time 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Jan 8 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/12/2020.

7.Current rank on server? Apprentice

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 6 one warn is false and two are like 1 or 2 years old the rest are when I first joined and thought it would be funny to minge around but found out I actually liked the server and wanted to stay. Only 1 warn is on Imperial RP. The one warn I have on this server is playing a song in mhb with a bunch of sts.

9.Have you donated? Yes

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Yes, read and understood

12. Eastern

13.  I think I should be a Trial Moderator because I love the community and I am on very often the only time I don’t hop on is if I’m super busy. I would help people with tickets and general problems they are having on the server while I’m on duty. 

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring them to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to the top of the ship where they can’t cause anymore trouble and then tell them to calm down. I don’t think you should judge someone too quickly even in a situation like this. If they continued to be vulgar I would have to gag them so I could talk and not be interrupted. Whoever if anyone at all made a report I would bring them and hear their side of the story and try to listen to the RDMer but if they won’t make an attempt to talk to me in a civilized manner I will just gag them. Once I got evidence in logs of them RDMing I would have to call a higher staff member so that they could use the jail command for 10,000 seconds and I would warn them for MRDM and Player Diss if necessary. 

Edited by Greta Thunberg

This is all wrong.

+/- Support 

Question 13 could use alot more work.

Question 8 I'm a little worried about when you say you have 6 warns on the server and then say I was minging but realised I liked the server........

Anyways good luck

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

+support

+Active

+Decent app

I think you should get the chance to be staff in my opinion

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

9 hours ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+/- Support 

Question 8 I'm a little worried about when you say you have 6 warns on the server and then say I was minging but realised I liked the server........

Anyways good luck

^^^ 

your also somewhat Rude on the server at times and you don’t listen to staff or gms at times

Large -support
Dont remember seeing you on, low forum activity, warns and reason for them are VERY concerning, who says you wont decide you dont like the server again and minge as staff? 13 is crazy short. 14 is actually pretty good tho. Give it some time and dont get more warns.
Also, it's TRIAL Moderator, not "Trail" Moderator

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 2/2/2020 at 9:31 PM, Johnny 1048 said:

+/- Support 

Anyways good luck

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

On 2/2/2020 at 9:31 PM, Johnny 1048 said:

+/- Support 

Anyways good luck

-Support

-Can be Mingy

-Handles things immaturely, somewhat rude and doesn’t listen to administrative team at times 

-spellings mistakes and low effort answers

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/7/2020 at 3:09 PM, Psycho said:

+/- Support

App is a little lacking

active/ a nice due

looks willing to be staff and help others

can be a little mingy

Former and trusted staff/Gm, cmdr, and BG, I think despite the warns we should let him try an give him a chance, after all it is trial mod so if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out but that doesn't mean we can't give him a shot at it. 😉