utetwo's T-Mod application - Denied

utetwo

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes!
    • No

- Support
Staff are known for holding a high-standard of professionalism in and out of game. They know when and where too have fun and when where not too have fun.
You simply lack this which is why I feel you becoming staff isn't good.

Setting a bad name for yourself in PD Discord isn't exactly

On top of this... https://gyazo.com/91db2a1a7dfbfbc6a381f0dae4cb0ee8

On 2/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, Tonto said:

-Support

-Extremely mingy and toxic in the PD Discord 

-you may be well known and a "good person" but I wouldn't want a staff member that is rude and toxic in the Discord as shown by the screenshots

https://ibb.co/2SX6qNP

https://ibb.co/s6QGzwh

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

5 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support
Staff are known for holding a high-standard of professionalism in and out of game. They know when and where too have fun and when where not too have fun.
You simply lack this which is why I feel you becoming staff isn't good.

Setting a bad name for yourself in PD Discord isn't exactly

On top of this... https://gyazo.com/91db2a1a7dfbfbc6a381f0dae4cb0ee8

If this is true it shows a lack kf professionalism and imaturness

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

Hello Utetwo,

While reading your application and other's response, I suggest you fix up your attitude and how you treat the server and others... Looking at those screenshots, were pretty disrespectful not just towards players but the server as well. If you want to come back to the staff committee, you need to fix your attitude, show professionalism, and especially start showing respect to others. Being a Staff Member for Gaminglight, is a great opportunity and a great experience, but there are requirements to become one! You need to know that Gaminglight is a big community and that requires you to be professional at your job and know how to deal with situations, you need to use common sense and have knowledge about your role. As from seeing the screenshots, you don't really show any of that and one of those screenshots was from last month... So, I doubt you would have fixed your attitude or even improved on changing to be better.

Question 15/16 - How would you handle a MassRDM: You wouldn't want to ensure that the MassRDM is over, you need to quickly get into action to 'ensure' that the person is not killing anyone else. You shouldn't have to decide on what their punishment is and depending on the situation, if they 'MassRDM' then its a "RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge" It clearly states in the handbook... other staff members would rather ban but that's another option. Your answer is a bit strange, that's all I'm going to say.

If you were to become staff again, you really do need to fix your attitude and think before you act. If people saw those screenshots/messages while you're a staff member, that could really leave a bad reputation for the staff committee for PoliceRP and I'm sure that PoliceRP would want to have a good reputation for their hard work etc. Before applying for staff, you need to improve on changing your ways, changing your attitude and becoming a better person not just for everyone but yourself. Treat everyone how you would want to be treated, this a friendly and social community. We do not need people to be rude or disrespectful, especially being homophobic in public discord channels... because you never know, someone could actually be homosexual and for you to say that, could actually offend them and make them pretty upset.

If you feel that I was wrong about any of this, or you're confused about this. Please contact me via teamspeak or message me on the forums, I would happily speak to you about this, but I would suggest for to improve on changing and fixing on your attitude. We need people that will be professional at their jobs and will treat others with respect. If you ever need help or anything is on your mind, feel free to contact to me! I'm always free to speak to anyone about anything on their mind! I'll work with you, if you work with me. Just remember, what you say that is hurtful could affect others around you... it's never too late to change and improve yourself. People will start to know that you're changing, you just got to put in the effort and work towards a good reputation!

Thanks - Munchies

12/02/2020

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 2/2/2020 at 12:22 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great former staff member

- Friendly

- Knows the rules well

The reasons I've stated above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team!

You don't know how happy I am to see this. I was so sad to see you leave before. I'm so glad you're taking a shot at coming back!

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon Utetwo.

Good luck!

• Like 1

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor