utetwo's T-Mod application - Denied

utetwo

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes!
    • No

What is your in-game name?: utetwo

What is your steam name?: [GL] utetwo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:231735645

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? June 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? July 24, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 Warnings enwarns.thumb.PNG.7ca03fbcd54e8d0ec5ac3ba58dea4417.PNG

Have you donated? Not yet.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: I have read them hundreds of times.

Timezone: GMT +6:00

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I am applying for staff today because I feel I am ready, and because of the number of people who have told me to reapply. I am generally well-known throughout the community, experienced in staffing, and am mature enough to handle being staff. I have been in numerous departments during my time on the server, including SWAT, EMS, Dispatch, PD, SS, State Police, and SRT. I have never been striked, demoted, or marked inactive. I am a former Senior Moderator as well. Leaving the staff team two months ago was a big mistake. I was going through tough times with depression and school. I made the hasty and unfortunate decision to leave the staff team. I notoriously follow the rules, in fact, the last time I was warned, I warned myself! Granted, it was a mistake, but it goes to show the extent to which my morals reach. I am active and getting more active by the day. By allowing me back into the staff team again, you will earn yourself an active and honest member. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Because I would be a Trial Mod, I would call for help. After ensuring that the mass RDM has ended, I would jail them and try to calm them down. Judging by the prompt, it seems they are emotional, and the best thing to do it appeal to their emotions. I would ask them how their day is, and try to acquaint myself with them. If they do not cease to curse at me, I would ask them politely to stop, and if they do not stop, I would have to mute them temporarily, so I can speak to them without interruptions. Depending on what they did, I would deal with their punishment fairly. Most likely, I would have to get a ban for them, probably of a day or two, maybe a week. I would tell them that they may appeal their ban on the forums, and to have a nice day!

Being a nice person, no matter what somebody has done, is crucial to being a good staff member, and a good person!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Have a great day! 🙂 

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+1 For Reasons above

You Were a Great Staff member on Gaminglight 

Hope to see you back as a staff member

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+Support

- Active

- Great former staff member

- Friendly

- Knows the rules well

The reasons I've stated above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team!

You don't know how happy I am to see this. I was so sad to see you leave before. I'm so glad you're taking a shot at coming back!

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon Utetwo.

Good luck!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Huge -support

I thought you got banned 

Sike!

MAJOR +SUPPORT
+staff before(and was a great one)

+active

+mature

+kind

+ect

you should just give him his Senior mod back

• Laughing 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, springs.exe said:

Huge -support

I thought you got banned 

Sike!

MAJOR +SUPPORT
+staff before(and was a great one)

+active

+mature

+kind

+ect

you should just give him his Senior mod back

Facts

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

10 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules well

The reasons I've stated above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team!

You don't know how happy I am to see this. I was so sad to see you leave before. I'm so glad you're taking a shot at coming back!

Good luck!

Good luck and I agree with all the reasons above! 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
20 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules well

Good luck!

Good luck Utetwo!

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

- Active
- Has been staff here for a while
- Knows his rules very well
- Never had or seen an issue with him
Good Luck Buddy!!!

~ Gaminglights LuckyGoose

+support reasons above 

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

23 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules well

Good luck!

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Tonto said:

-Support

-Extremely mingy and toxic in the PD Discord 

-you may be well known and a "good person" but I wouldn't want a staff member that is rude and toxic in the Discord as shown by the screenshots

https://ibb.co/2SX6qNP

https://ibb.co/s6QGzwh

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 2/2/2020 at 11:22 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules well

Good luck!

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.