Cammeron Goochington's warn request- Accepted

utetwo

Your in game name: utetwo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:231735645

The player's in game name: Cammeron Goochington

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:448063478

What did the player do: Server diss, Player diss, blocking doors with body (FailRP).

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A few warnings

Any extra information: In the server diss/player diss video you can hear him call the server and me idiotic. He did this earlier and I told him to stop multiple times.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

From my standpoint calling people/the server idiotic is not the worse but ofcourse everyone can take it different. Its on the edge if player/sever dissing but we cant denie that he did.

He indeed was body blocking but also like the officer did, just drag m.

Overall +/- Support maybe a verbal would be sufficient.

Also couldn't this have been dealt with in-game? Or was there no available staff online?

• Thanks 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

hello im cammeron in game i didn't mean to player and server diss because i was just mad at the time and the player blocking i was moved out of the way and if he would have just asked me to move and said this isn't really that funny i would have probably moved out of the way for him but yeah sorry bro didn't mean to make you mad

Okay I understand that there was clear evidence of him doing that. But BUT he was only new to the server at the time . From  my staffing experience I would just give them a verbal give them the MOTD and spectate then for a min to make sure that they don’t Minge. That is not needed because I know Cameron very well. He has now read the rules and matured. Cameron is in my criminal family so I would know. For once I’m gonna -Support clear evidence. Also Cameron sorry if you’re reading this autocorrect keeps changing your name’s spelling for some reason smh.

19 hours ago, Freeze said:

From my standpoint calling people/the server idiotic is not the worse but ofcourse everyone can take it different. Its on the edge if player/sever dissing but we cant denie that he did.

He indeed was body blocking but also like the officer did, just drag m.

Overall +/- Support maybe a verbal would be sufficient.

Also couldn't this have been dealt with in-game? Or was there no available staff online?

I want to know why it wasn’t dealt in game as well I hope they’re was staff on because Matthew said their should always be at least one staff on ever since ratio was removed.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Honestly I get upset a lot of times when staff members warn people for player diss for over very little spoken words. Some people actually have problems operating and how to deal with situations. As a staff member you should be helping him understand the rules he is breaking, being nice to him. Yes he did do these things but this could have been resolved in a small sit and left as a verbal warning. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Well for starters I do agree he needs to be warned for player disk and for server disk but I would add staff disk in aswell due to the fact he said and admins are too. We don't give our warnings for each one we give out one warn with all the reasons stated. +support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

Honestly I get upset a lot of times when staff members warn people for player diss for over very little spoken words. Some people actually have problems operating and how to deal with situations. As a staff member you should be helping him understand the rules he is breaking, being nice to him. Yes he did do these things but this could have been resolved in a small sit and left as a verbal warning. 

+/- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

Well for starters I do agree he needs to be warned for player disk and for server disk but I would add staff disk in aswell due to the fact he said and admins are too. We don't give our warnings for each one we give out one warn with all the reasons stated. +support

+support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

9 hours ago, springs.exe said:

image.thumb.png.7567aef647f1209549d1931ff086d063.png

that's really no way to act

@matthawk101 Don't message anybody about sharing their opinion. If you want to message somebody, message me. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, springs.exe said:

image.thumb.png.7567aef647f1209549d1931ff086d063.png

that's really no way to act

Major +Support

Cammeron (or matthawk), if you'd like a three day ban, we can make it happen, but you shouldn't be reaching out to people in this fashion.

Based on what others have said, I feel like a verbal warning or an actual warning would suffice depending on whatever SMT would like to do. Server dis is not a joking matter, neither is Player dis.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

8 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major +Support

Cammeron (or matthawk), if you'd like a three day ban, we can make it happen, but you shouldn't be reaching out to people in this fashion.

Based on what others have said, I feel like a verbal warning or an actual warning would suffice depending on whatever SMT would like to do. Server dis is not a joking matter, neither is Player dis.

Departments need to train there men better for these solutions  like you could have pulled a me and keep tazeing him into a cell or in the court yard and locked the door🤦🏻‍♀️

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, Hannah King said:

Departments need to train there men better for these solutions  like you could have pulled a me and keep tazeing him into a cell or in the court yard and locked the door🤦🏻‍♀️

+support clear proof

also oh im not the only one that tazes them into cells 

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I