Should I become Senior Admin?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: LuckyGoose

What is your steam name?: [GL] LuckyGoose

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:81308264

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have past experience. I have been staff here before back in the old day as a Elite  Admin on darkrp. I was a Senior Admin on ZDRP before it closed. And i was a Head of Staff on Robin Hood before the owner closed it, and plenty of more.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 6 years ago, Im from the old days of gaminglight.

What date did you make your forums account? About 4 years ago.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am a Admin on PoliceRP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/c77918f1ddeeeacbf80bbddb900cf683

Have you donated? I have donated about $40

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Senior Admin.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not staff or play on any other servers.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Indeed i have read the guidelines.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Manager - !Hotshot, Head of Staff - Matthew, Super Admin - Calamity, Castro, MiKeY, Freeze

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because I am loyal to the Gaminglight community but I am also active almost every day on the PoliceRP server. Having been a member of the community for almost 6 years, I have seen all the changes the community has gone through. After seeing how much a community can be changed by good leadership, I would love the opportunity to show how I could help keep the community moving in a strong direction. Previous leaders in the community have taught me many valuable lessons on how to assist others in leading as well as how to be an independent leader myself. I have mastered the rules and RP of the server and want to make it an experience that anyone can enjoy. Going from Admin to Senior Admin would allow me to help more people and provide a better service to them. Senior Admin would give me the ability to help people even when off duty. Helping people get more out of the server and have a better experience is always my goal and I hope I get the opportunity to increase my scope of abilities to help others and in doing so, help the entire community grow to continue being one of the biggest names in Garry's Mod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start by using the jailtp command. When they are on the roof or admin room depending where I brought him/her, I would try and explain the situation. If they proceed to curse me out I would go ahead and gag them so they can’t speak and if they also are cursing at me in chat, they will be muted. From there I will explain to them why they are receiving a warning. The reasons on the warning would consist of Staff Dis, NCWS, Minging, NITRP.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? If i had suspicions of a alt account 

If I thought the player was using an alt account, I would spectate them and monitor their profile. Any information that I receive would be shared would another Senior Admin+ to verify that it is an alt account.

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

I would inform them of the rules of donating and let them know that if they proceed to chargeback, they will be blacklisted on the server. I would also contact JMT+ to keep them updated on the situation as well.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring all family members up to a private rooftop and verbally warn them. Following the verbal warning, I would continue to monitor the situation for further development. If they continue to minge, I would give them an official warning. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") 

If I was in a situation where I didn't know the answer, I would ask fellow admin and superiors for the information. I would never want to give someone false information and want to make sure they always have the correct info they need. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice

+great guy

+loves to help

please make this guy a senior admin!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

9 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

Main reason being the lack of effort in this application.

Senior Admin is a big step and there doesn't seem to be much time put in this application.

To add on, 

You haven’t been that active and your sit count has been decently low. 

Application could use improvement and this is a big step, I personally do not believe you are ready. 

~ Sorry but I wish you the best!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, springs.exe said:

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice

+great guy

+loves to help

please make this guy a senior admin!

Accept this man!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

Senior Admin is a big step and there doesn't seem to be much time put in this application.

Aswell heard something from someone else stating you were going to get senior admin because you were active and stuff like that. As eternity said senior admin is a big step and the effort in this application and my view on you makes me think you are not ready for this step

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+Support

Probably one of the most polite, active, and good staff members on the policerp staff team. I’ve only had good experiences interacting with LuckyGoose both ingame and in his role as a Support member. Maturity, activity, and a great role model for staff. I don’t think anyone else is as qualified for Senior Admin as him. The effort on this application is exemplary as being straight to the point in answering each question to the best of his knowledge. 
Good luck as you deserve it!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

11 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

Probably one of the most polite, active, and good staff members on the policerp staff team. I’ve only had good experiences interacting with LuckyGoose both ingame and in his role as a Support member. Maturity, activity, and a great role model for staff. I don’t think anyone else is as qualified for Senior Admin as him. The effort on this application is exemplary as being straight to the point in answering each question to the best of his knowledge. 

Big +Support. Massively agree with th3. 

Good luck!

On 2/2/2020 at 12:04 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support

On 2/2/2020 at 1:22 PM, Bennett1239 said:

Aswell heard something from someone else stating you were going to get senior admin because you were active and stuff like that. As eternity said senior admin is a big step and the effort in this application and my view on you makes me think you are not ready for this step

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
On 2/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, th3 said:

+Support

th3 said it better than I can; you are always willing to go above and beyond to help others with their questions or issues.

Best of luck to you good sir!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/2/2020 at 11:29 AM, th3 said:

+Support

+Support 

good luck 🍀 

+support

Always on duty

Always ready to help

Treats everyone fairly

Master at staff sits

Calm

Very friendly (as support and in-game)

GO GET IT BROTHER

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 2/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, th3 said:

+Support

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+Major Support

• Very nice person!
  • Easy-going.
  • Know the rules & how to role-play.
  • Very active In-Game
  • Very active in TeamSpeak & on Support!
  • Very active on Discord!
  • Support's other staff members & helps when he can!

In conclusion, LuckyGoose is a very nice and knowledgeable staff member. He knows every rule & the handbook like the bank of his hand, and handles sits professionally & efficiently. Most of the time when I get on, LuckyGoose is on staff. He puts staffing in front of role-playing, and his dedication to the staff team & to the community is outstanding! I absolutely think LuckyGoose deserves a shot at Senior Admin!

spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor