Spyair's Trial Moderator App

Protocol Phoenix

What is your in-game name?: Spyair

What is your steam name?: Protocol Phoenix

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:244564861

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do. I have been staff on many servers before, as high up as a head admin. As well i have been a head game master.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about the 1/10/20

What date did you make your forums account? 2/2/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: 

You will be tested on it: Yes i have read it

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that i can help the server a lot as a staff member.  I think i deserve the rank because I am on almost everyday. Also i would not be bias, even if its my commanding officer for my battalion i would treat them the same as any other player.Another reason i think i deserve this rank is i look forward to coming on every day, just coming on and playing with my fellow troopers and having fun during events. Another reason i think i deserve this rank is when the time is right i can be serious, Yes i do joke around a lot but if something needs to be fixed, such as a person breaking the rules, i can take care of it. I will use my best judgement while dealing with unruly players and try and come to a quick and fast solution.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would tell them to stop cursing, if they refuse to stop, I would gag them. Then I would explain to them the reason why they were brought, how long their punishment will be and where to appeal. After explaining that I would give them a chance to speak. If they continued to curse, just give them their punishment and be done with it. If someone is like that its not worth the time to try and talk to them. And for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect, I believe that is a 4 day ban.

Edited by Protocol Phoenix

-support

Literally no forum activity except this post. Dont recognize you. Final question isnt in depth enough

Get a little more time on the server, a little more well known, forum posts, polish the app, and try again

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

4 hours ago, Protocol Phoenix said:

With to no forum activity, I have just fixed my account and posted the day of fixing.
I fixed the final question, its a quick and easy solution to deal with someone who is being that toxic and disruptive to the sever.
Also, i have been here for about a month and some people know me, including some high command and commanders.
Maybe we can get to know each other to fix the part about not knowing me. you can ask anyone in DT about me.
PS. I am DT SGT DM2.

- Support
Responded to their own application. 

21 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Literally no forum activity except this post. Dont recognize you. Final question isnt in depth enough

Get a little more time on the server, a little more well known, forum posts, polish the app, and try again

Edit: DMed me on discord asking me to change my opinion to a different opinion. 
https://imgur.com/a/BxkcUf1

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support
Responded to their own application. 

Edit: DMed me on discord asking me to change my opinion to a different opinion. 
https://imgur.com/a/BxkcUf1

I suggested this, He is in complete respect to DM you and request it changed, he saw his mistake and was aiming too fix it,

I find this too be disrespect how you replied with "I mind" That's a disrespectful  way of putting something,

I hope you rethink your judgement especially when he asks to respectfully after deleting his post.

He was simply suggesting the fact that he fixed a mistake and there is no longer reason for a -Support

And with no further reason for your  -support, I see unseasoned for it too be a -Support.

+Support.

Spyair is active,

Good Minded.

Is fully capable of being a trial mod.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-support 

while I think anyone should have a chance at staff I think it’s best to have a month of experience on the server first as staff/gamemaster is a large responsibility and just around a week of playtime isn’t exactly enough time on the server

4 hours ago, Fear said:

-support 

while I think anyone should have a chance at staff I think it’s best to have a month of experience on the server first as staff/gamemaster is a large responsibility and just around a week of playtime isn’t exactly enough time on the server

He's been on for about 1 month :3

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Bor said:

He's been on for about 1 month :3

Oh woops missread the 1 as. A 2 

+\-support then as I haven’t seen you on but you may just be in a diff Timezone so idk what you would be as a staff as idk you ingame 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:05 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

+support

Yall are unbelievably harsh

Great soldier

very serious 

follows orders well and knows how to listen

patient with people

yall don’t see him because his only life is DT and he doesn’t have a name he’s been here plenty long enough to be given a chance at staff

Kenneth Kings

On 2/10/2020 at 6:11 AM, Rose said:

+support

Great soldier

very serious 

patient with people

yall don’t see him because his only life is DT and he doesn’t have a name he’s been here plenty long enough to be given a chance at staff

rose is right in my opinion

On 2/10/2020 at 5:11 AM, Rose said:

+support

Great soldier

very serious 

patient with people

On 2/10/2020 at 4:11 AM, Rose said:

+support

Great soldier

very serious 

patient with people

yeh I agree they should still be given a chance. Hi this is a former OG GL CWRP BG, CMDR, an staff/GM an I say why not let them try?

2 hours ago, GhostBakka said:

-Support
-Not enough detail on his or her previous staff experience
-I do not believe his or hers answer to #14 was sufficient 
-Replied to own application
-Asked someone to change their answer

No rule saying can’t reply to own application

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director