Sign in to follow this  
Munchies

TTT - Big Suggestions

Could these suggestions benefit the server?  

1. 1. Could these suggestions benefit the server?

• Yes
    • No

Hello Readers,

Instead of making a lot of suggestion topics, I have decided to put all them in this one topic. Hopefully it all make sense, these suggestions could benefit TTT and make it more entertaining for everyone playing! I will try and give a brief explanatory about these addons, so you guys can get a clear understanding about these addons and what they do etc. Hopefully you guys like them and would want them in the server, this could potentially help TTT because at the moment all we do is just do normal TTT stuff. Where these addons are like events, which it'll make it more fun for the server etc!

[TTT] Special Rounds

Is a special round system for the TTT server, where you can setup special rounds such as, Infected, deathmatches, Free for all, Simon says, Crowbar only, Traitor Roulette, Vampire hunt, Hide & Seek, Knife-Only, Deagle only, Headshot only, etc! There are so much more in this gmodpack where you make special rounds for. This will make TTT more fun and enjoyable for us, it also has a built-in admin panel and vote system, where they can vote for what special round they want etc. It'll be pretty fun to play these while playing TTT!

(Special Round Link)

[TTT] Custom Roles for TTT

This addon adds more roles for TTT, where the ranks are called:

Innocent Team: Innocent, Detective, Glitch, Mercenary, Phantom. Traitor Team: Traitor, Assassin, Hypnotist, Vampire, Zombie. Independent Players: Jester, Swapper, Killer.

This addon, will make TTT more entertaining with these roles. Instead of it being Traitor, innocent, and detective. We have all of these other roles, which will be fun for others to use and experience. I haven't tried this addon, but looks pretty fun to use, when watching the video. Anyways, this addon seems to be pretty fun and more variety in the game. Hopefully we will see this in-game and hope everyone would like it, I'm not sure if it has bugs or anything. It may need to be tested before adding etc...

(Custom Roles For TTT Link)

[TTT] Events

I know this may not be added or it's not really necessary. But it would be good to have events on the servers, so other players could get more experience and fun. By doing these events, we could come up with some events that related to TTT or something related out of TTT. There are addons from the gmod store and from the workshop, where there are addons you can have for an event! For an example, zombie apocalypse, deathmatches, random events etc... and some related ones outside of TTT. Here's a few addons and links I have found that could benefit the events:

(Event Addon Link) is an addon that allows you to create your own events and there are some default events on this as well. This addon would be good to use, when the server is populated or whenever a Staff member decides to do an event. Using this could potentially gather more players to play on TTT, this addon could be pretty fun and useful to use for the TTT server!

[TTT] JukeBox System

This JukeBox addon would be fun and useful to use. You can search YouTube for a song and request for it to be added to the song list. If an admin accepts it, you can then pay 500/1000 points to queue it, along with any other songs that are in the list. You can control the volume of the songs as well so don't worry about not being able to hear a KOS! You can also vote to skip the current song that is playing or just stop the jukebox from playing for you. The one annoyance with it is that you can still hear the music when you're tabbed out but it's easy to mute in-game so it hopefully shouldn't be too much of a problem (Hopefully) But I don't know if there is a way that you can make it that, you're allowed to play the same song once. Hopefully this is a great suggestion, as you can listen to music while you're playing/dead and jam out to your favorite music!

(JukeBox Addon)

That's all I've got for now, hopefully I can find some more stuff to suggest for TTT. If I do, find anymore interesting things. I'll put them into this topic! Thank you guys for reading this suggest, hopefully you like them and if you have any feedback or anything you want me to add, please let me know down below!

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support to the TTT special round event. My one concern is how the developer admitted that some of the gamemodes crash servers and are a bit finicky, but I still like the sounds of it. 

+/- support to the jukebox as it seems less necessary than the other addons, but would be a cool addition. 

All the other addons are a -support for me as I don’t feel they’re needed, especially the custom roles addon. This is because some of the roles listed are already T weapons, ie vampire is the cannibal SWEP etc. The event addon seems unneeded and a repetitive version of the special round addon, but it would be less practical on a TTT server compared to say police RP. 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, October said:

+support to the TTT special round event. My one concern is how the developer admitted that some of the gamemodes crash servers and are a bit finicky, but I still like the sounds of it. 

+/- support to the jukebox as it seems less necessary than the other addons, but would be a cool addition. 

All the other addons are a -support for me as I don’t feel they’re needed, especially the custom roles addon. This is because some of the roles listed are already T weapons, ie vampire is the cannibal SWEP etc. The event addon seems unneeded and a repetitive version of the special round addon, but it would be less practical on a TTT server compared to say police RP. 

TTT Mod | SCPRP Super Admin | SCPRP Event Team Leader | Forum Diplomat | Discord Administrator | Support Team Member | Ex CI LTCMDR | SD Catsro