On 2/1/2020 at 8:26 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

HUGE +Support

Amazing guy

- Deserves Senior Admin

- Very active

- Very good application

- Knows rules fluently 

- Been admin a good amount of time

From what I remember, he was a great lad.

• Thanks 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+support 

Mature

Friendly

Fit for the riole

• Thanks 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

+Support

Hello Max Holland,

Just would like to say, you have a great detailed and a well written application! You have put a lot of effort and time into this, It really does show true dedication when making an application with time and effort. You have some good responses to scenarios and good reasons on why you should become 'Senior Admin'. I personally don't know you that much, but from reading other people's response, it looks like you have been doing a good job at your currently rank. You have a great reputation within the community, you're pretty mature and have a great understanding about the rules etc. I would like to see more information about "Why you should be Senior Admin", but it's past the required limit! and you have explained a few good answers.

Don't really have much to say, but it looks like you have met all the requirements to become 'Senior Admin'. You seem like a mature and genuine guy, you have been admin for a while and I believe you should move up to the next level! I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see you as a 'Senior Admin'

If this response was confusing or not what you were expecting, feel free to contact me via, teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to answer any of your questions, or help you with anything else you need. I'm always free whenever, so feel free to pop up for a chat!

Kind Regards

Munchies

27/02/2020

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 2/1/2020 at 9:24 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

Yes, yes and um, hell yes!!

Max is one of the best staff members that I have ever seen- 

- He is active.

- He knows what he is doing. 

- Been staff for a long time.

- Good Application.

- Specific and overall good job!

You totally deserve it, Max!

~ Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+Support

Good staff member

Good Guy

Active and knows the MOTD

Good application!

Good Luck Man

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor