ST HVYL CPT Bakka's Vice Commander Application

GhostBakka

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Bakka/Ryn

2. What Regiment are you applying for? StormTroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be the Vice Commander of the STs to help better the regiment and honestly just provide a person the STs can look up to and a person the new STs can take an example from if I do get accepted I will strive to be the perfect ST for my battalion and others so the STs under my control could better themselves and go onto other battalions if they wish.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  from 150 hours to about 200 hours (rough estimate from how long I usually play)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of the Vice Commander of the STs is to control them, to manage them, and to make sure they to do not minge or cause trouble for the other battalions or High Command.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  You should trust me to the be Vice Commander of STs due to my activity and dedication to the ST branch I have proven and will continue to prove to my higher ups and lowers that I will not strive for anything less than perfection from my normal STs and the HVY STs which I lead.

7. How often can you be Online? : Almost every day at any time of the day (roughly 5-6 hours each day)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warns at the time of this application.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

Heavy +Support.

This man is always on and always doing something with the ST’s, he may as well be a low rank right now however I believe he can do it. I have seen him work overall with the ST’s and made sure to pick up the torch once Flame had left ST’s. Perhaps would be a very good special man to choose and who we can use within ST’s.

46 minutes ago, Halo said:

Heavy +Support.

This man is always on and always doing something with the ST’s, he may as well be a low rank right now however I believe he can do it. I have seen him work overall with the ST’s and made sure to pick up the torch once Flame had left ST’s. Perhaps would be a very good special man to choose and who we can use within ST’s.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Scoot locked this topic