501st Rollcall 2/1/20 - 2/9/20

JJWCKK

Good afternoon 501st, Starting today and until the 9th of febuary there will be a Rollcall

Format

----------------------------------------

Ingame Name:

Day of Promo:

Reason to stay in 501st:

Failure to respond to this LOA will result in a total removal from the 501st, you have been warned.

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Ingame Name: 501st ARCL COL Dylan 5559

Day of Promo: Idk

Reason to stay in 501st: Originally Orange Commander but now a Blue Berry COL, hopefully a Blue Berry Commander

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

Name: bubbles
Last promo: 12/29/2019
Reason to stay:  I really enjoy the people here. But I haven't gotten new computer yet which results in my lack of playing on the server. I understand if I am relieved of duty but I hope I can rejoin back to my rank if that happens.

In-game name: Scheta

Last promo: 1/31/20

Reason to stay in 501st: The 501st is like family to me. I am totally devoted to its success.

Edited by stok54

Former Co-Manager of GL MethRP and GL MilitaryRP. Former Janitor Beve.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Ingame Name:Drayton

Day of Promo:1/31/20

Reason to stay in 501st: Its a good battalion and a family

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Ingame Name: Civility (0574)

Day of Promo: 1/26/20

Reason to stay in 501st: 501st is a fun and engaging division to interact with others in.

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

Good afternoon 501st, Starting today and until the 9th of febuary there will be a Rollcall

Format

----------------------------------------

Ingame Name: 501st 1LT Ramirez 1007

Day of Promo: 2/2/20

Reason to stay in 501st: Ey, badabing badaboom I help out structurally and organizationally when I can, and I'm somewhat active actually.

FOR 501st HVY 1LT Ricks 2747

Ingame Name: Ricks

Day of Promo: 2/1/2020

Reason to stay in 501st: The 501st is family to me

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Ingame Name: 501st HVY SPC Dragon 1216

Day of Promo: yesterday, 2-6-2020

Reason to stay in 501st: it was my first battalion I joined in both GL cwrp and imp rp and an awesome battalion that welcomed me a overall made me fee at home. I used to be a colonel like you, only in cwrp until I took an arrow t the knee.