Bongo's CI application

Bongoz

In-game Name: Bongo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82361262

DiscordID: Bongoz712#9433

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Medium, I know the better known SCPS and some of the more discreet ones, I'd rank my understandment of the lore a 7.5/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) In the past I've done things that I now realize are ridiculous and immature. Such as disrespecting the players in the server and minging. And I note that admitting to my past wrongdoings doesn't cure the fact that I've done them. Neither does saying that I am sorry. But since then I've been taking things on the server far more seriously. I've even tried out for different branches such as gensec and utility. But why I actually want to join CI is because I want to release D-class and help them escape. I'll follow my higher-upp's orders at any time, regardless of if I want to or not. Joining CI sounds like a fun experience and was always my favorite branch.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? What sets me apart from some of the other applicants are my past experiences in other types of branches, such as Gensec and Utility. But mostly dedication, being apart of the CI has always been a dream of mine.

How active can you be? I can only be on the server, on weekends(About 7 hours per weekday).

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by Bongoz