Slick's retirement

[GL] Slick

Good afternoon you amazing agents, after some hard thinking I'm retiring from my FBI command spot. I have been burnt out on PRP and haven't had the effort to get on the server, I feel like I'm forcing my self to get on and it's not enjoyable. Its been a fun 6 months in FBI. And I might come back later idk. Here's some honorable mentions before I go 😭.

Gaymikezonnnnnnnne- Gamik your were an amazing FBI director and SA. Keep up the good work on SCP.

4 man- 4 man, 4 man, 4man. Where do I start, you were my first friend from FBI when I joined. I always wanted to strive to be like you and I think I succeeded idk you tell me if I did or not lol keep up the good work.

K man- Ohhhh Kman you minge, I cant believe you left me lol. I miss ya bud hope everything is going well

Jimmy- ohhhhhhhhh Jimmy man you are an AMAZING FBI director and I dont think some people see all the work you put in behind the scenes to make FBI amazing. Congrats on Tmod btw. Keep it up Jimmy.

El Senior Trump- you dummy;). Love you

BRUH- Bruh, man you are going to go places. I hope you are enjoying your religion lmfao.

Lucky- GET ACTIVE MINGE. Lol congrats on DCOS.

Juan- Smexy man love you Juan, dont rip ass in meetings anymore lmfao.

To all of FBI keep up the good work guys, love you all.

FBI RA7 signing off for the last time. See ya cuties 😭😭

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.