AR Clifford’s Personal File Hid in Research Bunks

Name: Doctor Benjamin Clifford

Major: Engineering

Current Job: Associate Researcher for the SCP Foundation, currently at Site 05

Job Details: I work with dangerous fucking animals and objects half of which want to kill me and eat my intestines like spaghetti while the other seem like fucking cartoon characters, this shit is crazy.

All About Me: Well i’m 6’3 and weigh 170 lbs. Eyesight is fucked and i have to wear glasses at all times or else i’m blind as a bat. I scored an IQ of 128 so yeah eat that liberals. I am a little bit crazy but eh we’re all crazy at Site 05 (Including you Protege you nutjob) 

Current Friends at job: Slurmp, 999, 527, both 131s and 682

Least favorite person at job: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Favorite people at job: Peggu, Slurmp, Weiss, Clef, Fool and Kuma

Current relationship status: Dating someone don’t ask who it is i won’t tell you she goes to a different site

Alive Relatives: D-5642 (Older Bro), Unknown 3rd brother

Why I work where i work: Great benefits and superiority 

Favorite SCP: 682 

Least Favorite SCP: 1048

Background Information: Dr Benjamin Clifford was born in 1984 in El Paso, Texas to a family of 4. They immigrated from Croatia in the early 80’s to avoid war. Clifford’s brother, Ivo Clifford, was conscripted into the Croatian army in the yugoslav wars but was sentenced to death by the UN for shooting civilians and was sent to the same site Clifford is working at. His D class number is D-5642

Dreams: Become a foundation doctor

Current Creations: SCP 999 Medical Jelly, SUPER MICRO and Big Chungus Bunny Baby Reality Anchor Bomb

Tests Done By Clifford

SCP 999 medical jelly testing, SCP 131 Morse Code testing, SCP 807 Testing, SCP 012 and 1079 cross testing, SCP 348 testing

Trusts: Maybe Kuma and Weiss

IF YOU ARE NOT DR CLIFFORD AND YOU ARE READING THIS FILE, GET THE HELL OUT

Edited by أنا آكل الأطفال م
  • Like 1

Creator Of The Clifford Test

• Bread locked this topic