SCP 049 And SCP 008 Cross Test

Seymour

Lore Name: Sven

SCP: 008 and 049

Question / Idea: What will happen if we inject a sample of 008 into a D-Class and put the D-Class inside of 049 Containment 

Background Research: SCP 049 talks about "curing" something it calls "the disease" or "the pestilence" . This is where the idea for this test originated. The thought of how SCP 049 would react to a truly horrible disease.

Hypothesis: 049 will attempt to "cure' the D-Class. That fact that the D-Class was infected with SCP 008 may affect the SCP 049-1 that forms.

Observations (What Happened During Test): When the D-Class subject was introduced to SCP 049 containment, SCP 049 studied the D-Class for a brief second, looking quite puzzled. SCP 049 then pulled out a number of miscellaneous tools and took a blood sample from the D-Class. SCP 049 then analyzed the sample and was able to separate the SCP 008 from the blood sample. SCP 049 then pulled out a vial of unknown green liquid and mixing it with the pure sample of SCP 008. At this point in the experiment, the test was stopped do to safety concerns. The D-Class was immediately terminated and his body later incinerated. Then, multiple attempts to remove the unknown mixture from SCP 049 were made, but SCP 049 refused and resisted. Threats were made towards SCP 049 about making future requests denied, then SCP 049 willingly handed over the unknown mixture. The unknown mixture was properly decontaminated and destroyed, for safety precautions.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It is unknown how SCP 049 was able to extract a sample of SCP 008 from the blood sample. It is also unknown what the sample of SCP 008 was mixed with. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?

No

Edited by Seymour

Grade: 70

Lore: 20/20

I see no problems with the lore in this test (Except for the fact that you said 049-1 instead of 049-2 but it isn't a big enough mistake to cost points).

Creativity: 15/20

This seems like a normal cross test without any real interesting SCPs being cross tested but the combining of the SCP-008 sample from the D-class and the green liquid is somewhat interesting and could make a good subject for a interview.

Presentation: 10/20

You followed the format but something that is really bugging me in this test is that you are saying SCP 049 and SCP 008 instead of SCP-049 and SCP-008 which to me looks wrong and also not much decoration for the test log.

Writing: 25/40

I don't see many errors with grammar/spelling or punctuation but when you said "cure" you used a ' instead of a "

Test quality: Standard

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png