Legacy PermaBan- Denied

LegacyPhegget

Steam Name: LegacyPhegget

Ingame Name: LegacyPhegget (i think)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92820069

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: Not sure

Reason for Ban: over 40 warns

Dispute: Hello, just wanted to start off by saying i do apologize for my outrageous warn count. As a player of the Gmod community I should know better. The reason for my ban was that i had 45 warns in total. I was told to make an appeal to get rid of old warns but i was confused on how. There is no reason for my behavior on the server but I am willing to say this will stop. I enjoy this server so much its probably the best PoliceRP on Gmod. If there is a chance that my ban can be lifted and granted a second chance that would be amazing. I was told to appeal my ban after 2 months of being banned so here i am. I do want to say that my RP will be more serious and way less toxic than it was and I really do want to prove it. If there is a way to get rid of my old warnings and have my ban lifted I would love to start gaming on this server again. I do have VIP+ that does say a lot about how much I enjoyed this server. Thank you for your time I hope to hear from you soon 

-Support

You having VIP+ means nothing want to start off with that

Old Warnings can no longer be removed-New Rule Stated by the previous Manager

45 warnings is enough time to stop minging and being toxic

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

I was not using the VIP+ as a reason to be unbanned. I was expressing how much i loved the server. If i was given a second chance but the catch is that if i get 1 warn im permanently banned again, I would take that to let me prove I can play without getting warned. I understand where everyone is coming from Im not here to argue but just for a second chance.

-support

No. Hell no. You were the source of misery and problems the entire time you were there. You didn't care about the rules when you were getting warned. You didn't care when you were told you were at the point of a permaban. But now suddenly you expect us to believe that you care and want to come back? Not buying it.

51 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

No. Hell no. You were the source of misery and problems the entire time you were there. You didn't care about the rules when you were getting warned. You didn't care when you were told you were at the point of a permaban. But now suddenly you expect us to believe that you care and want to come back? Not buying it.

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

NEUTRAL

Hello Legacy,

You had 40 chances to fix up your act/attitude towards the community. Being a VIP+ member will not get you unban, but we're thankful that you support us! Looking at other people's responses, it looks like you didn't really care for the community and you were just here to mess around etc... Gaminglight is a friendly community where everyone is treated with respect and kindess, people that break rules and get warns.. makes it a bad experience for everyone and we don't like that. We expect everyone to stick by the rules and enjoy playing on Gaminglight. Anyways, I can't really such much weather you should be unbanned or stay banned. All I know, is that you had 40 chances to fix your ways... which clearly you didn't as you reached the max warn limits! If you're unbanned, just remember to respect the Gaminglight community and respect others around you, people are just trying to roleplay and have fun with their friends.

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

-Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|