ST PVT Ozzy 4021 Ban appeal

AustralianHacker

1. Steam Name: AustralianHacker

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Ozzy 4021

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50097998

4. Ban Length: 2 weeks

5. Admin that Banned you: High Admiral Snar

6. Reason for Ban: Minge, NITRP, Not following staffs requests

7. Dispute: Got banned for 2 weeks then went on the server seen some kid I hate and take into account I was demoted previously to a stormtrooper cadet I shoot at the guy with a training gun and then he says "the gun damaged my shield" like are you serious it does ZERO DAMAGE and he lies to an admin since he and his friend are admins. Then one of the kids that dislikes me who is an admin joins in an says "Ozzy are you willing to be trained?" I nod my head yes then he says you know what and he gives me a 2-week ban for made-up reasons like minging, NITRP, and not following staff requests. Not sure how this is true when I did everything asked. NEVER PLAY THIS SERVER ADMINS ARE VERY MUCH CORRUPT ONLY REAL ONE IS NICK AND HE TREATS ME THE SAME EVEN THOUGH IM A DIFFERENT RACE BUT ESPECIALLY SNAR AND CONNOR PREFORM RACIALLY MOTIVATED ATTACKS AGAINST ME! Still cannot stress this enough Gaminglight is a bunch of corrupt admins this only applies for ImperialRP, honestly not quite sure how half these staff were hired anyway never recommend!

If you're trying to get unbanned.

Calling Gaminglight Admins corrupt is not the right way to do it.

- Support. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Manager
30 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

If you're trying to get unbanned.

Calling Gaminglight Admins corrupt is not the right way to do it.

- Support. 

i had a lot of issues with you ingame. You are one of the biggest minge I've ever had to deal with. You had a dumb excuse on why I you kept causing issues which was because " I'm racist and I'm just targeting me because I'm black". I had to ban you, warn you and bring you to a sit a lot.

What you said in your appeal, i think your ban should be extended to a permban since you clearly don't care about the server.

I think your ban should be a permban.

-Support

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

huh. interesting.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Snarlax said:

uh

Totally. Like you are a child at all. Totally. 

1 hour ago, Igneous said:

Yeahhhh I'm going to just do everyone here a favor and permaban you.

Not because of your race, but because you act like an absolute child and with that attitude you do not deserve to play here.

Gracia Amigo

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

This is the same cunt that wouldn't listen to any of my officers or NCO's and left his post multiple times and stirs up problems.

Leave, seriously we don't need you at all.

None of the admins are corrupt (As far as I'm aware though).

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU