Christmas hammer - Accepted

a frog

3 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingPurpleTreeSquid said:

The whole concept of custom classes is pay2win. 

While they may be powerful, they're meant to be a way to show support for the server, as if ccs didn't exist, GL may not have the funding to run

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

10 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingPurpleTreeSquid said:

The whole point of donating is someone supporting the server financially because they enjoy it and not because you get an extremely unfair advantage over non-donators. 

Here's the thing:

They have a max of 200/200, same as an MTF officer or E11 enlisted

They aren't allowed to have OP weapons. While you may argue the negev, everyone can buy that from the armory

They're expensive as hell

Max of 5 slots on job

A completely loaded cc, has the stats of an E11 enlisted. This is in no way game breaking.

And you might say "but they kill dclass to easily", but D-Class aren't always meant to be escaping

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

17 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Here's the thing:

They aren't allowed to have OP weapons. While you may argue the negev, everyone can buy that from the armory

Max of 5 slots on job

A completely loaded cc, has the stats of an E11 enlisted. This is in no way game breaking.

And you might say "but they kill dclass to easily", but D-Class aren't always meant to be escaping

what's this thread about again?

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support, as this thing is still ridiculously OP.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

++++++support 

i cant specify how much support 

- 2 shots my cc with 2 shots 

- DOES IT MAKE SENSE IF YOUR IN A GUN BATTLE AND SOMEONES JUST LIKE HEY I HAVE A CHRISTMAS HAMMER LETS BEAT HIM UP

- 3 d class literally 3 d class took over d block and there was 7 guards BREH  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/5/2020 at 8:03 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Here's the thing:

Max of 5 slots on job

Umm what? from experiance CC/E11 are extremely over powered. just a single one can put down a CI raid whether in lcz hcz or ez. there hp pool is so god damn annoying not to mention the weapons! 

Also to everyone here apparently zeeptin has said he doesn't give a shit about it being over powered and will not let it get nerfed.

I've been told this. not heard it first hand so dont rape me if im wrong

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

15 hours ago, killermankey said:

Umm what? from experiance CC/E11 are extremely over powered. just a single one can put down a CI raid whether in lcz hcz or ez. there hp pool is so god damn annoying not to mention the weapons! 

Also to everyone here apparently zeeptin has said he doesn't give a shit about it being over powered and will not let it get nerfed.

I've been told this. not heard it first hand

I don't know on what to say anymore. Whenever this is true or not I cannot say...

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.