Christmas hammer - Accepted

a frog

What you want to see? - I want to see the Christmas hammer that was on sale Nerfed 

Why should we add it? - because the hammer is able to almost 2 shot people without Armour and most custom classes have full Armour and can just run at you and kill you

What are the advantages of having this? -People can play and not get killed by another person with a lot of armor just rushing at them with a 2 hit weapon 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone

Links to any content - N/A

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

further support to my cause we had someone with the hammer hit me andimage.png.0211c15a58f11684860e5021cda62db8.png

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]

-Support

It's been nerfed A LOT already

The only thing it has going for it is damage, it has unreliable hitreg (sometimes it hits consistently, other times it just doesn't work), poor movement speed, poor attack speed, and wack animation 

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

The only thing it has going for it is damage, it has meh hitreg, poor movement speed, poor attack speed, and wack animation 

Movement speed is actually pretty good, unless phillager is godly _"

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

9 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

Movement speed is actually pretty good, unless phillager is godly _"

3 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+2 shots someone with 275 hp and 250 armor

1) I think the fact it can two-shot someone with 275 hp/250 armour is OP

2) If CI are having problems dealing with the bloody hammer I can't imagine what happing to Gensec

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Clearly it's still too OP for the server

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

6 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

1) I think the fact it can two-shot someone with 275 hp/250 armour is OP

2) If CI are having problems dealing with the bloody hammer I can't imagine what happing to Gensec

Clearly it's still too OP for the server

No, that's cause the hitreg is fantastic compared to other weapons, if you were standing still, a bat could do 100 damage. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

32 minutes ago, Gunther said:

No, that's cause the hitreg is fantastic compared to other weapons, if you were standing still, a bat could do 100 damage. 

That could also be a reason

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-support

It feels like it balances out D-Class better.

Sure they have other weapons but they are mostly ineffective towards multiple people with fully automatic rifles.

Edited by GLaDOS
Gramatical Error

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:59 AM, Gamer6 said:

+/-

+2 shots someone with 275 hp and 250 armor

-already nerfed a couple timee

It literally does around 125 dmg now wdym it 2 shoots a 275 hp and 250 armor? I hitted Fool 3 times and I got him to half hp.

-Support

The hammer is extremely easy to outrun and to juke, it literally has poor movement speed, poor attack speed, and then it takes 2 whole secs for the animation to finish.

4 hours ago, Breen said:

+Support

scythe got nerfed to absolute shit, but hammer gets to stay?

The scythe isn't absolute shit it does around 60-70 dmg but it has a really good hit registration, not like the hammer.

5 hours ago, Kiddo said:

The scythe isn't absolute shit it does around 60-70 dmg but it has a really good hit registration, not like the hammer.

still due to its super low damage and the fact it swings once a second you really can only get in 1 maybe 2 hits in before dying to a gun, its no better than a standard melee weapon now

gog

On 1/31/2020 at 2:05 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

The only thing it has going for it is damage, it has unreliable hitreg (sometimes it hits consistently, other times it just doesn't work), poor movement speed, poor attack speed, and wack animation 

thats a false statement ^ there have been many suggestions but the hammers damage has remained the same 150 per shot... +support its just an extreme pay to win item

• Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

12 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingPurpleTreeSquid said:

+Support The hammer destroys the majority of security since they die in 1-2 swings. The fact that it can kill custom classes which costs more than the hammer in a 1-3 swings is even worse. The item is blatantly P2W and is broken.

12 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingPurpleTreeSquid said:

it can kill custom classes which costs more than the hammer in a 1-3 swings is even worse. The item is blatantly P2W and is broken.

image.png.54d18e67ac035c021d22eeb5c33add7e.png

Basically this is how i see this post

Although the hammer should be tweaked i doubt it will
+support for it to be modified

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Nothing is really meant to be "pay to win" it is a collectible and when I was playing I didn't really see it as a problem. As long as GENSEC are smart with what they are doing moving out in packs, and other things like that the hammer should never really be an issue. I'm sure SCP JMT and SMT work to make the server as balanced and fun for everyone. An example would be not letting heavy weaponry in D block. People constantly complain about things like this when they are easily avoidable just as long as you aren't pushing 10 D class by yourself.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

2 hours ago, Emoo said:

Nothing is really meant to be "pay to win" it is a collectible and when I was playing I didn't really see it as a problem. As long as GENSEC are smart with what they are doing moving out in packs, and other things like that the hammer should never really be an issue. I'm sure SCP JMT and SMT work to make the server as balanced and fun for everyone. An example would be not letting heavy weaponry in D block. People constantly complain about things like this when they are easily avoidable just as long as you aren't pushing 10 D class by yourself.

cough cough custom class gensec and mtf in d block with negevs cough cough