TAlila's Gamemaster Application.

TAlila | Tay Keith!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216191357

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: MT CM CPL TAlila 7007

Have you donated to the server?: No but I am planning to in the future. 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:  I have never been warned or banned/kicked on any GL server. 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have never been warned on ANY Gaminglight RP server.

How much time do you have on the server?: 9 Days, as I am kind of new, I do make up with that time with my extreme activity. I have no life and play from 10:00AM- 9:00PM EST on weekends, on weekdays I play from 5:00PM-9:00PM. If you need proof, You may check logs, or ask MC CM PFC Badger, Naval CPO Thermite, or anyone else who've been on as the same time as me.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: On a scale from 1-10 I would say around 8. I watched all Star wars movies, and I've read lots of comics and watched some videos on Legends. (like all GM's should) 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I personally love being a GM, I have done it on many servers and thrive on making players happy, and look forward to getting on the server. I am always looking for more experience and more situations I could adapt to and more event ideas I could present to the community. This community seems active and aware to any threats that could arrive while hosting a event. I want to provide the server with more opportunity's to play as event characters as that's a high demand and really want to get back into hosting events for an active playerbase. I want to provide entertainment during times where there's no events for hours and make a good reputation for myself and the moderation team.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have LOTS of experience. I was the Senior Gamemaster on GGN, and a normal GM on Gryphon V1, Gryphon V2, Alliance Networks V3. I was a Senior Mod on Project Kuat. I have worked with one of the best GM's I've ever seen who've personally trained me throughout the months. If you don't trust me you could always use this as an opportunity to trust me as trust is something fundamental in a successful event team and server playerbase. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am familiar with all main ULX needed for hosting a successful event. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I am, like I stated before I have lots of experience on many servers and am ready to adapt to any situations that may arise.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: **I decided to do a Mega event, If not acceptable, will redo.**

(BRIEFING) Empire Intelligence is alerting us of an attack on Tatooine for more oil, fuel, and natural resources.  The two star destroyer's stationed at the location have already been destroyed. We're traveling to the location now. (Troopers will have 5 mins to set up defenses before we enter attack phase.) DEFCON is set to 3,(ATTACK BEGINS) Rebels will attempt to hack into communications and impersonate Imperial officers to send reinforcements to incorrect locations (like ER). If naval rolls higher in a counter defense move, Rebels won't have access to our communication. TIE's are dispatched but have 1 life, if shot down. Rebel forces will have air-superiority (effects event later on) Rebels will breach the ship via Main Hanger Bay. Whichever Hanger bay is lost first will have more Rebel resistance, DEFCON 2 is set, Troopers fall back to vital areas while Rebels are spreading throughout the ship.  (DEFCON 1) Troopers will make one push to the Hanger bay with less resistance, and escape. 

Now part one is done. Here's what could happen on ground. If rebel has Air superiority, Y-wing bombers come in for attacks,(Y-Wings come in for attack during last phase.) If the Empire have Air superiority, then SF can fly 2 ships max. If naval fails to counter the hack. Rebels are aware of any attacks on the ground (giving rebels more reinforcements). 

(BRIEFING ON GROUND) The attack to re-claim Tatooine has failed. We have no means of long range communication to alert the Empire, Rebel forces are moving to our position, so we need to move fast. Data records indicate a city is nearby, We're headed there to capture and find a Rebel who has the whereabouts to the nearest rebel outpost. we're going to attack the Rebel outpost, and use its long range communication to alert the Empire. (Actor gets picked and the search starts)  (SEARCH BEGINS) Troopers search all the towns citizens to find a hidden Rebel.(Clues to the rebel could be scattered around the map in forms of text-screens, Rebel weapons at house...etc), While searching for the Rebel, they could find a hidden rebel hanger with U-Wings (comes in effect later). They could find citizen resistance in some houses, and they could find information on a convoy which is scheduled arrival to the Rebel base. (SEARCH ENDS) 

Now that the search ended, The last part is decided by the highest rank on. 

-They could use the U-Wings to infiltrate the base with old clearance codes ( roll above 50 means they land at the base from the back, roll under 50 means they get caught, and land in a area nearby the base.)

-They could ambush the convoy, get 2 RPS-4 (RPG). and everyone gets +50 HP. Arrive at base from the front and attack

-Normally attack the base.

(BRIEFING) (everything I said above is covered if it gets found and highest rank on decides game plan). (ATTACK PHASE) Imperial forces attack the base, Find it's long range transmitter and signals Empire forces of there whereabouts. Imperial Forces capture the bases, but are still being attacked from Rebels who've been alerted from the attack, Y-Wings and X-Wings come in, and Troopers are forced to retreat into the base. A star destroyer hyperspaces in orbit and sends a fleet of TIE Bombers (played by SF) to bomb the outsides of the base. (Danger close), Imperial Forces search the rebel base. and finally retreat back to a new start destroyer.

D you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give ^ laser_weapon (Gives myself a Star Wars Laser which is not allowed as a GM)

!give * laser_weapon (Gives the entire server a Star Wars Laser)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model ^ models/player/venator/501st_stormtrooper/501st_stormtrooper.mdl (Models myself) 

!model Rebel models/swbf3_rebels/rebel_pilot_friendly.mdl (models anyone with name Rebel to that model, although that model T-poses because its a NPC model) 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have, I'm ready to recite them when the time is needed or when the time comes.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1+
Genuinely good GM with alot of experience and a chill dude in general. Active aswell. 

I think he should be given a chance to prove himself.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

I did Inadvertently mention ("refer to something briefly and without going into detail.") my application. this was Inadvertently (without intention; accidentally.) although I did not advertise it. Advertising falls under promoting or publicizing, I wasn't promoting my application or anything about my application and did not imply or ask anyone to +1, look at it, or get more views on it. I do want to apologize as this looks like a case that most people do.

Edited by TAlila
Mistake

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Although I have seen you in game, and you seem like you would be good for the position, you are not suppose to reply to your own application and your poll is suppose to be private with only the answers yes or no I think, I mean thats what they do with staff apps Im unsure about GM apps.

So tbh im just gonna go with a + Support ig.

Edited by Xoxea

• Scoot locked this topic