[GL] Scout

What is your in-game name?: ShadxwRealm

What is your steam name?: ShadowShaker

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:435020978

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2019

What date did you make your forums account? Jan 3 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 and it was false.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the rank because I am on every day, I love to help and support the community, And I really feel that I could be a great Trial Moderator due to my ability to take constructive criticism really well, learn new things, take into consideration everyone's opinion, and how they feel, and be able to give the benefit of the doubt and be respectful, mature, and professional in the properly balanced way.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start off with tping them and one of the people involved to get both sides of the story, I would patiently wait to hear both sides of the story one at a time, and proceed on with punishing the player responsibly. If they continue to yell and cuss at me while I'm trying to calmly talk to them, I would gag them, then proceed on to warning them for mass RDM, Disrespecting staff, and then jail them for 10,000 seconds. I would also notify higher staff that this player is causing a hassle and that I have warned them and jailed them for mass rdm.

Edited by ShadowShaker

-Support

Not a bad application but not a good one either

Add a screenshot of your warn

Roughly new to the community/needs more time on here to be more well known

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

-Support 

You seem new to the community. I feel you need to get more well known in the community and then do another application. Also you need a screenshot of your 1 false warn. Also a tiny bit more effort on this app would have been nice.

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research