Tonto Got A Job!!!!!

Tonto

It's your boy Tonto here and I'm just letting you guys know that I got hired today at Subway and i'll be starting next week on Wednesday. Now this also means that my activity might go down because I'll be working but I'll work my hardest to stay active like I always do.

-Tonto

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

YES Subway is My fav Food Make that money!!!!!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

I hope you’re working near me I can go force you to make me sandwiches now haha jk congrats now make that money

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

Oooo @springs.exe my favorite is a cold Italian sub with mayo, lettuce, turkey, and provolone. Hits the spot every time! What’s your favorite?

I'm the most plain man on earth ham and pepperoni on Italian  

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|