Rico's False Warn Report 2- Denied

RicoTheGoat

Your In-game: Rico

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:524703515

The admin's name in-game:SM Max 1A67

What warning did you receive: Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): ATTACHED

Why do you think this warn was false: I read thoroughly read the MOTD and it does not state that I must be a murderer to murder...which someone stated after this fact, so I did not know. I saw a officer hovering on my vehicle for over a few minutes, and I adverted murder, and I shot him. He came over and warned me and left without saying a word. I thought I was doing it right as I was secluded in a base with my sniper, but got warned for FAILRP... what did I do wrong guys?

Any extra information:

I CTRL + F the MOTD and these are the only things stated about murder. (

Murder and hits may only be done in a secluded place

You must /yell or /advert Murder.

Murder - 5 Minutes/Murder -- 30 minutes/Same Person

FBI may do illegal things while undercover to gain criminals trust but may not murder, release from jail, or take drugs/Evidence.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by RicoTheGoat

-support

you do I don't know where it says it in the MOTD but you do

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

my side 

reasons i had for warning you 

• ardm ( shot me for no reason) cant advert murder as vip theif 
  • fail rp ( murder in public) killed me right outside your base in front of other pd and civilians 
  • priority rules ( killed me for looking at your car/ "thinking" i was ticketing your car) 

i love how you didn't mention the fact i explained why i warned you about 7 times, but you were to busy moaning about it. i stated all the reasons but you never once listened to me. i also forgot to add ardm to your warn but ah fail rp is fine.

-support

Edited by Max Holland

- support

the murder job is a vip job, if you dident have to be Murder to murder, then it would be free,  like the kidnapper
i mean, if I could murder as VIP thief why have the job?

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Its common sense.

On 2/12/2018 at 5:00 PM, Zeeptin said:

Also the phrase "It's not in the rules so that I can do it" is not an excuse and is not acceptable.

Edited by HamsterOfTF2

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

my side 

• fail rp ( murder in public) killed me right outside your base in front of other pd and civilians 
  • priority rules ( killed me for looking at your car/ "thinking" i was ticketing your car) 

i love how you didn't mention the fact i explained why i warned you about 7 times, but you were to busy moaning about it. i stated all the reasons but you never once listened to me. i also forgot to add ardm to your warn but ah fail rp is fine.

-support

Yea gonna be a -support for me

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

my side 

-support

4 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Its common sense.

1 hour ago, HamsterOfTF2 said:

- support

the murder job is a vip job, if you dident have to be Murder to murder, then it would be free,  like the kidnapper
i mean, if I could murder as VIP thief why have the job?

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, Max Holland said:

my side 

-support

-support from me 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

-support

seriously  dude, learn basic common sense. It states something about the rule in the murderer job description as well. The common sense you display indicates to me that you very well might be the guy who would  burn his house down "because it's cold."

On 1/29/2020 at 7:14 PM, Max Holland said:

my side 

-support

-Support