Should I become Senior admin?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Rektify

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Rektify

3. What is your steam ID? : STEAM_0:0:797820

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was admin on a zombie rp server twice so yes. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February?

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 2

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 24B8DC806EDE79FC2AED676ED7626F94889745E15

9. Have you donated? No, I have not. 

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the Handbook multiple times.

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Rookieblue, Gamikzone, Catsro, Hoovy, Rangiatea, Igneous

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) From the experience gained as a trial mod, I’ve learned to be more diligent and quick witted in handling issues that come up in-game as well as in my everyday life. This has helped me be a more level-headed and hard-working individual. I deserve this rank because I have been engaged, put in the time and effort,  and immersed myself into gameplay over time while staffing. I am active, both in forums and in-game and had the honor of serving a command position in two different branches which has given me experience to handle different circumstances. I maintain the server by upholding the server rules and assisting in any needs players may have. When on the server, I always step up when an opportunity presents itself along with handing sits smoothly while staffing. Additionally, I make my best effort to maintain a positive yet professional attitude when assisting other players. With other staff members that work alongside me, I always give them a Rektify-friendly, casual and outgoing attitude. However, since working with other staff, it’s apparent that sometimes there is a difference in opinion that may lead to a dispute but, even so, I always attempt to reach a common ground. Whenever fellow staff need help such as if they need to hop off after being on duty for hours, I always want to lend a hand and alleviate some of their workload when I RP. My goal is to become a worthy role model for staff members in terms of readiness to answer any question no matter how small or doing menial tasks with an upbeat demeanor. Hopefully, they are able to take my words and action to heart and learn what they will from them. Though I try to keep an optimistic outlook and I’m nonchalant, whenever minges or people who break the rules appear, I don’t falter and I am stern when I handle sits. I will admit that in the past I was a fellow minge but this goes to show that people deserve a second chance and time to learn from their mistakes. The growth is evident in the time and dedication I’ve put towards this community. For a few months, I have even devoted my time to purely staffing when I hopped on because I had no other life in-game. My time spent as an admin on a different server has given me previous knowledge on what to expect from myself and other players. So, allow me to reiterate this. Gaminglight is still an amazing community filled with people that want to help out at every corner you look. Taking an active role within the community has given me a reason to stay with it and continue my journey to be the best possible person I can be. Thank you.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you? First, I would bring the player and any parties involved into a staff sit and tell the player that mass RDM is not allowed whatsoever on the server and a punishment will be given. If the player attempts to RDM/minge in the sit, I would freeze them and include that within his warning and possible ban. If the player decides to curse at me, they will be gagged and I will also add that to the list of rules he had infringed. After speaking to the player, I would check the logs to see how many people he had RDMed and his total warnings that will be taken into account when I give the player his punishment. I will also copy his SteamID in case the player decides to LTAP. The player will receive a warning for all of the rules they had violated and hand them a 4-5 day ban (which could be impacted by other rules the player had broken). 

17:

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? First, if we are not already within the staff room, then I would teleport everyone involved into an open staff room. I would sternly yet politely ask everyone to relax but if they do not, then it could lead to possible gag or warn. After I get everyone to quiet down, I would check the logs and see if the sit involved anything to deal with RDM, RDA, prop kills, etc. and give warnings to those that infringed upon the rules. But, if it is something that logs can not see, then I would tell every party involved to stay away from one another and if any of them start a problem due to the event that took place, then they would get a warning. 

Q2:  In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Other than handing the player their justified punishment whether it is a warning or ban, I will not push the sit further and kindly return that player to their position whether they care about their punishment or not. 

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? If the player was caught by staff or on video abusing a known bug and swears that he follows the server rules,  then clearly he is lying to staff which I will take into account when I hand the player their justified punishment. Depending on the individual staff member, it could even be a simple verbal warning which I typically do the first time. However, if there is no substantial or clear evidence that the player had abused a bug, then there is not much we can do about it until then. The player could also receive a ban if they decide to constantly abuse it over and over again.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

From personal experience, Rektify is a very friendly and assertive admin.

Rektify is a smart, friendly and over-all well-organized admin, any time someone has needed help with an issue, Rektify was always there ready to help. he gives of general good vibe/feeling, being around him invokes you with such a pleasant feeling that I'm sure it rubs off on others, making them share the same energy that he has. Players who had talked or had a sit with Rektify could vouch for him being an overall friendly person, which makes things go smoother. Rektify as a Senior Admin would mean a friendly face for the staff team, if not already. and I believe because of these reasons Rektify should become a Senior Admin.

+Support

15 minutes ago, killermankey said:

Rektify has been admin for the longest on the server currently so i think he deserves this. he is experienced and can be a sen admin. so give this big minge his rank up.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

20 minutes ago, Chell/Charlotte said:

Rektify is a smart, friendly and over-all well-organized admin, any time someone has needed help with an issue, Rektify was always there ready to help. he gives of general good vibe/feeling, being around him invokes you with such a pleasant feeling that I'm sure it rubs off on others, making them share the same energy that he has. Players who had talked or had a sit with Rektify could vouch for him being an overall friendly person, which makes things go smoother. Rektify as a Senior Admin would mean a friendly face for the staff team, if not already. and I believe because of these reasons Rektify should become a Senior Admin.

+Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

29 minutes ago, killermankey said:

Rektify has been admin for the longest on the server currently so i think he deserves this. he is experienced and can be a sen admin. so give this big minge his rank up.

A1 bruh 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

4 hours ago, Chell/Charlotte said:

+Support

On 1/29/2020 at 5:29 PM, Chell/Charlotte said:

+Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+/- your an awsome guy who tries his best at staffing and always acts friendly and welcoming, i have never seen you do anything bad or trash talk anyone your a great addition to the staff team and server as a whole but I want to see you on the server more therefore +/-

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

My personal opinion is that you would be a great Senior Admin. What held you back previously was more than likely the names you had while on duty. 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:34 PM, killermankey said:

This is not a good reason for someone to be promoted. I have seen people not be promoted for a long period of time and every time there was a reason that would cause issues if they were to be promoted. Something I appreciated in Senior Admins was the maturity they showed. If an Admin wasn't mature or goofed around too much I never really thought they were ready yet.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 1/29/2020 at 5:29 PM, Chell/Charlotte said:

+Support

insert cliched signature