Phantoms DT Vice Commander Application

C3PO

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT CPT PW4 (Phantom is my nickname, but we dont use it anymore)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to support Maverick in his job of leading the regiment as Tick, Katze and Rose has left the regiment for various reasons, and I want to help improve and build DT into a more friendly, organised and professional battalion, as I don't think we enforce those standards good enough at the moment as we get quite a few of warnings to stop fighting with other regiments (not blaming our commander for it). 

DT was also the first regiment I joined, I think I went to a tryout right after I became a ST and passed and I have stuck with it and never felt any kind of dragging from another regiment and I have had probably one of the best times of my time on Gmod ever, and I wish to give back the best I can to this amazing battalion and server.

Now I know that my activity is not the best for a commanding officer, but as I stated above I want to help Maverick out until the higher ranks starts getting filled up again and then step down unless Maverick wants me to stay in the VCMDR spot to let the more active, US based members reach the ranks they deserve.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Unsure, I joined just before the start of December and have quite a bit of time.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commanding officer is, in my opinion, to keep the branch organised and a place where you want to be and spend time with on your free time (this differs for military commanders in real life, but thats another thing). They also have the important job of being the lower rankings voices in stuff they would want improved, as I have noticed that a lot of times the wishes of lower rankings are ignored because they are low ranking.

Another purpose is to write documents, rules and operation procedures for their branches to make sure that everything is well explained and understandable for both officers that wants to lead, NCOs that wants to get better at training people and hosting tryouts and for the enlisted personell to know what their main purposes are and what they should do in different situations.

For a Vice Commander the purpose is to assist the commander with coming up stuff to write in the documents etc and enforce the rules and just support all the troopers in every way they could need, like explaining what someone could improve on to maybe get promoted faster.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Well from what I know most of the DT Troopers think I am a fair, nice and strict leader that knows my stuff decently well for being Garry's Mod, I have never gotten a strike or demotion in DT and I would say that I rose through the ranks pretty quickly, which means that I probably have been decent at my job in leading etc.

I have also strived to make DT look professional since the day I joined as I quickly took on a leading role as a private, and I have been loyal to DT ever since Rose's tryout that got me into this regiment.

Back in another communitys prime time about 3 years ago I reached the rank of EXO (equivalent to VCMDR as secondary in command) and I would say that I revived, improved and saved that regiment from dying, so I think my experiences are up to par.

If I am going to be honest this question was pretty hard as I don't like complementing myself or what it should be called.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Weekends and when I have holidays I can be active at weekdays aswell, kinda sad I know, but it is the life of a european playing on a US based server.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings.

I apologise for grammatical errors, I am Swedish so English is not my native language, and I am really tired while writing this.

Edited by C3PO
Fixed/added Poll

+ Support

Good Trooper and good role model and leader for DT. Ever since we both joined he has always had to energy to learn more and lead by example, which is something to look at when it comes to having a commanding officer. Overall Great person and great personality and well respected. 

- DT CMDR RT9 

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

3 hours ago, Daddy Мaverick said:

+ Support

Good Trooper and good role model and leader for DT. Ever since we both joined he has always had to energy to learn more and lead by example, which is something to look at when it comes to having a commanding officer. Overall Great person and great personality and well respected. 

- DT CMDR RT9 

A commanders blessing is good enough for me

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+support 

I heard good things about you,

Have not seen you much due to time zones things, 

But from when i see you on you do great work.

-DT SGT SH8

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Scoot locked this topic