Jeffe's Trial Moderator Application

Jeffe

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Jeffe/Shaxx

What is your steam name?: Hex: BDSM

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:59895011

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was an SA on SCP-RP and have been staff a few other times

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Forums acc created September 2016, so a couple months before that

What date did you make your forums account? September 6 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Patron

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, over $1500

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (wont be able to make meetings bc of this they are at 3 for me and I get home at 4)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve the ranks as I have been committed to Imperial-RP since it launched. I would have re-applied for staff sooner than this, but I had just retired from Super Admin and needed to wait some time before staffing again. I enjoy helping out on the server however I can and I feel that this is the next logical step to improving it. I do hope that I will again have the chance to get into JMT and maybe even SMT and intend to be dedicated to this server until it is shut down or I am unable to stay due to IRL circumstances. I also feel that I have the experience staffing that is really needed within the ImperialRP staff team as some don't know as much as they should and I can help improve their abilities and quality of staffing

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If they were cursing at me I would give them a warning to stop first and if they continue gag/mute them. After that I would calmly explain to them that they MassRDMed and that cursing at staff/players is also not acceptable, and would then give them a chance to explain themselves by ungagging/unmuting them. If instead of explaining, they continue to curse I would inform them that they will be warned for "MassRDM | Staff Diss" and ask a staff member who can to jail/ban them for 10,600 (Mass RDM + Staff Diss in Handbook), and if no higher staff is on I would arrest them (essentially a 600 second jail). If they leave while arrested or jailed I would warn them for LTAP and request for them to be banned.

+Support I've known him since SCPRP and he was a great super admin  and was always willing to help others he is fit to be staff once again

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

• Manager
12 minutes ago, Psycho said:

+Support I've known him since SCPRP and he was a great super admin  and was always willing to help others he is fit to be staff once again

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

34 minutes ago, Psycho said:

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Having interacted with you during our time staffing together on SCPRP I feel I can respond to this with some sort of knowledge on how you act while staff.

Abused his powers while Super Admin on SCPRP leading to him being given a choice of resigning or being demoted and never being Super Admin again.

Your attitude when I recently interacted with you was also very bad.

You had plenty of chances to not abuse the powers you had while staff previously and I don't think you have changed. 

Overall just -Support as Jeffe is someone who is not suited for staff after his fifth or sixth time being staff on Gaminglight.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support I believe Jeffe should be given it, He was forced to leave., But from the experineces he's had I believe he can take his mistakes and blossom and become  a New person 😄

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

After what Th3 has stated I will unfortunately be changing my vote to - Support
No hard feelings Jeffe. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 1/29/2020 at 3:54 PM, th3 said:

Having interacted with you during our time staffing together on SCPRP I feel I can respond to this with some sort of knowledge on how you act while staff.

Abused his powers while Super Admin on SCPRP leading to him being given a choice of resigning or being demoted and never being Super Admin again.

Your attitude when I recently interacted with you was also very bad.

You had plenty of chances to not abuse the powers you had while staff previously and I don't think you have changed. 

Overall just -Support as Jeffe is someone who is not suited for staff after his fifth or sixth time being staff on Gaminglight.

In-game abuse was something I experienced a lot with Jeffe.