SX Reputation, Further Discussion

ViperKimg

So basically Emptied posted something similar to this in Criminal and it got around 100 views with almost no comments other than Emptied and I so I'm taking this chance to further the discussion with my feelings.

SX has been called a minge family time and time again with constant threats of community blacklists. Personally I feel the reputation of SX has grown recently, but I just want to be sure. Do you personally think we are a minge family or not? 

I would also like to point out the fact that the SX roster (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iYStMSuUwvEXDaAiJL8jbhxtrkIFrJP6Drr-COMzRVc/edit#gid=0) has been basically purged recently. We only have 3 official members. The rest aren't even officially in the family.

Also, almost all the people who are on the roster have 5 warns or less. So I just don't understand our "minge" reputation. No one ever calls sits on us or anything like that, so if you think we are minges, why aren't you calling sits? Why aren't you getting us warned? Why aren't you reporting us on the forums? Why do you only go and complain about us to your friends and spread a bad reputation without any evidence? I've spent I don't know how many hours working on documents and discord stuff for this family and doing everything I can to make sure it is as hard as possible for minges to get in (resulting in us being THE hardest family to attain "membership" status in) yet we are still called a minge family on occasion. I just believe it is unfair to call an entire group of people minges because a few people who no longer belong to that group did some stupid things. That would be just like me calling ARU a "minge department" because of one member that has since been removed from the roster.

All I am asking for in this post is feedback from my favorite community. Please be honest and nonbiased in your answers.

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

I've had some issues with the SX family in the past and I know other high command in the different department have as well, this is primarily ramming into government vehicles in the SX Nissan Nismo and then driving off a mach 6. I will admit however your family has become less of an issue after the map change so I'm going to take your word that the connotation that the SX family is full of minges is false and i look forward to seeing the mature RP family that both you and some others are saying.

Ex. Dep Comm

i feel like its a half and half thing you can be mingy especially when you guys ram into everyone and bring every small thing to the forums however recently yall have calmed down with minging which is nice but overall it 1/2 and 1/2

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.