We all Love Jailbreaks - Denied

HamsterOfTF2

What you want to see? -  After you escape the parking lot Of DOC you get released and wanted

Why should we add it? -  Jailbreaks currently are useless, yeah your bud gets out but he has no tools and sooner or later he will get released back into the wild, its kinda bad

What are the advantages of having this? - Better Jailbreak for Crims so they dont have to wait for there bud to be released

Who is it mainly for? - Crims

Links to any content -  none

Yeah I do agree jailbreaks are pointless because there is no current way to release the player you jailbreaked. 

What I could think could happen to s the ability of a lock pick would not just let them out of cuffs, but if they are in jail their timer would disappear. Which that is some complicated coding but. 

I bet there is some other way where you can release them from cuffs which will make the jail sentence disappear. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support if you dont have a tools why do a jailbreak  black market dealers sell the needs for a successful jailbreal 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Yeah I do agree jailbreaks are pointless because there is no current way to release the player you jailbreaked. 

What I could think could happen to s the ability of a lock pick would not just let them out of cuffs, but if they are in jail their timer would disappear. Which that is some complicated coding but. 

I bet there is some other way where you can release them from cuffs which will make the jail sentence disappear. 

took the words out of my mouth 

It would be usefull yes but unless you a Admin+ with unarest baton there is no point.

You could ask staff to come and unarrest if your good enough out of the prison area what I mostly do.

And like calamity said, if we want it automated its needs to be coded wich will be n problem to get it working.

Overall + Support for the idea

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, Freeze said:

It would be usefull yes but unless you a Admin+ with unarest baton there is no point.

You could ask staff to come and unarrest if your good enough out of the prison area what I mostly do.

And like calamity said, if we want it automated its needs to be coded wich will be n problem to get it working.

Perhaps JMT and SMT should have a discussion on if:
1. it is possible to drop an unarrest baton
and
2. a certain class (such as the black market dealer) can sell it for a hefty price (possibly 10k+?)

If the above proposal works where both would not require an admin+ ULX tag, then that could possibly work, but I'm sure there will have to be some strict rules on how users can use it.

For the time being, try to counter arrest or do a jailbreak just before they get put in so you guys don't have to worry about the jail timer.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Perhaps JMT and SMT should have a discussion on if:
1. it is possible to drop an unarrest baton
and
2. a certain class (such as the black market dealer) can sell it for a hefty price (possibly 10k+?)

If the above proposal works where both would not require an admin+ ULX tag, then that could possibly work, but I'm sure there will have to be some strict rules on how users can use it.

For the time being, try to counter arrest or do a jailbreak just before they get put in so you guys don't have to worry about the jail timer.

-/+ Support

It’s worth looking into. Like Calamity and Will explained this may take some complicated coding and admin involvement. Till discussed, it’s a Neutral.

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Calamity said:

8 hours ago, Freeze said:

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

well this is how the old jail breaks work the party bought  lockpicks and    after released they could grab there guns they fixed that with the baton it does the same thing it   makes them respawn      unarrest baton   could be very mingey also  , i think the best way to do this allow people to get there guns back after they aren't cuffed 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

22 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 4:48 PM, Calamity said:

The handcuffs have a config to release arrest on lockpick. The only issue is that it teleports you back to spawn.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Call an admin after you escaped to hit you with the unarrest baton. Don't want to risk missing that comma! 
Not the best with coding and that sounds complex and a custom dev.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor