CI Rollcall 1/28/20-2/7/20

Corners

Name: Jesus

Callsign: MA27

Activity: Active

Suggestions: Try and utilise more of the town.

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): I believe I should keep my rank as Major because I am very active for my timezone and make sure to keep everyone inline to the best of my abilities. With my rank i have been able to help our fellow members grow and have been able to promote healthy relations with all of the foundation.

Name: Rabbit

Callsign: HOR 1/ XM3

Activity:  Activite

Suggestions:  NA

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): 

I believe I should keep my rank as MSGT because I am very active on the server.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

Name: Pocket Sand

Callsign: XB2

Activity: Active- Semi-active

Suggestions: I suggest we hold a lot more skirmishes within our ranks, or somehow make mock-up versions of places in the Foundation where we usually get spotted and end up getting into a massive gunfight, for the sole purpose of combat effectiveness. I have tried but my prop limit is limiting my effectiveness. 

Name: Blarg

Callsign: N/A

Activity: I just joined today so i guess good?

Suggestions: N/a

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Name: MattO

Callsign: XZ20

Activity: semi/not very active.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Name: Silver

Callsign: MA13

Activity: Active

Suggestions: More people using radios/comms

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ Answer this): I think I should keep my Major rank because I feel like I've put a lot of time into CI and I want to put more time into it to make it better and grow stronger and I've been active for a while now and I want to achieve all my goals I've set in CI

Name:
Booble

Major

Callsign:
MA25

Activity: 
Rough (Right now).

Suggestions:
Hold down the fort for me till I get shit handled.

Why should you retain your rank:
I still want to help make CI an even better place, Even with the lack of me getting on (A little burnt out and failing 2 marking periods isn't doing me so well right now). I especially want to make CI better in combat as a whole by hosting a few trainings while I got some time. But most of all, It's the fun that I want to keep thriving in CI and I will try my best to keep it that way. 

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32