CI Rollcall 1/28/20-2/7/20

Corners

Please fill out this rollcall, if you are on LOA your excused.

Name:

Callsign:

Activity: 

Suggestions:

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this):

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Name: Price

Callsign: LT13/S01

Activity: Active/Semi active (more on active side)

Suggestions: MORE PT FROM THE PT KING *Cough* Skela *Cough*

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): I believe i should retain my rank as a LT as i have done my best to be as active i can be and i also think i should retain my rank as i am gaining experience from where i am and i also like to command and help people get better together while also working to lead them to a brighter future where they can have fun and be more active even when we are on raid timer with more patrols and training (If gamma will let me.)

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Name: Alex B

Callsign: XA3

Activity: LOA currently, but once it hits the end of rollcall I would already be on active due to my LOA ending on the 31.

Suggestions: More chances to become subdivisions.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Name: Coltable

Callsign: XR3

Activity: Active

Suggestions: 

1. Use the buildings in town more (give them more purpose or uniqueness, I find it to be kind of a waste that we only use bunker/armoury/killhouse and the the other buildings sometimes for pt.)

2. Make CI feel more badass (Implying that i personally dont really get the feeling of that badass sercet organisation that has millions in funding but the feeling that were just another mtf branch but that the only difference is that we kill them.) <-- Thats my own opinion on that many people may feel different on that as i knew we cant just make CI mad overpowered but at the same time there are alot more MTF than CI and i feel we should be able to win alot more big fights/raids than we normally do. (I have no idea how you would achieve this btw on making CI feel more badass i just felt i would give my opinion/suggestion and let yous take what you want from it <3)

3. Metagaming seems to be a big issue on the server and ik its a hard topic to clamp down on especially during the middle of a raid but god does it ruin some of the gameplay for me, Any time we have alot of CI on or a few ppl log online people like mtf or researchers in OOC saying "I think ci plan on raiding now" or the classic "thats alot of CI... Get ready boys flag up"..... Its just not a good Gamer move is it ;(  A brah moment thats what it is. If there is any actually way this can be worked on that would be great but i understand that its kinda out of commands control.

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): 

• Thanks 1

Name: Gh0pit

Callsign: XA18

Activity: Semi-Active

Suggestions: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): N/A

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Name: Protoss

Callsign: CT24

Suggestions: Make LOA/ROA on the discord instead of making it on the forums

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): As of now, I still plan on chasing for LT. COL. at minimum. I've watched how people trained using the SOP I've developed upon looking at ways to better the FTO SOP. I gotta say it seems to be working as I've seen recruits coming back. Of course I have no intention of just leaving them with no promotion to keep them going in the branch they will get what they deserve

Edited by Protosstitute

Name: Frog

Callsign: LT55

Activity: active

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): I believe i should retain my rank because i am on almost everyday and enjoy playing as the ci lt and being able to exp everything that has been happening in the past month and honestly i have been trying to up my shooting game so im able to shoot better and live longer during raids since im the type to run in sometimes when there are like 6 mtf and i am trying to be more serious when on the lt job and even when im on other jobs for these reasons this is why i think i should retain my rank

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Name: Ritz

Callsign: LT97

Suggestions: 1. Add like 1 more LT slot temporarily because 1 LT is on LOA and it kinda makes the position feel cramped
                       2. Make a flexible raid timer that is based on success of the raid previous. My idea would be like: 
                       If the raid failed then it would be 10-15 minute raid timer depending on people participating (more people-longer timer) and standard 20 for a success because the foundation will most likely require time to get back on                             its feet

Why should you retain your rank (LT+ answer this): I have goals to go higher in CI and to assist in the branch's development and improvement. I try my best to stay as active as possible and to be respectful to all. I am still new to command so I still have much to learn and improve on, which will keep me engaged an active for even longer.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once