Update for the 31st

[GL] Slick

(If we can't spawn the turrents then we would not like the two new classes.)

Job Name: Engineering Trooper

Model Path: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535512469&searchtext=jumptrooper. These were the ones just added this job will use the Trooper one

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_e11   salute_swep tfa_nmrih_wrench  lfs_antiinfantryturret alydus_fortificationbuildertablet

Health: 200

Armor: 100

Description (Optional):An engineering troop within the 31st battalion 

Job Name: Advanced Engineering Trooper

Model Path: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1535512469&searchtext=jumptrooper. These were the ones just added this job will use the SGT one

Weapon Kit: rw_sw_e11  salute_swep alydus_fortificationbuildertablet tfa_nmrih_wrench lfs_antiinfantryturret  lfs_antiairturret cross_arms_swep

Health: 300

Armor: 150

Description (Optional): An advanced engineering troop within the 31st battalion 

Job Name:  Demolition Officer

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Add the abilities to spawn lfs_antiairturret  lfs_antiinfantryturret

Job Name:  Advanced Demolition Trooper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: 

Add SWEP cross_arms_swep

All changes approved by Commader Cody

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

I would say if you guys can spawn in turrets then the movable one. The antiair turret is extremely overpowered. I also don’t like the idea of giving new troopers access to a gun that can one-two shot virtually anyone on the server. There’s too much room for abuse with the turrets. 

-support

-General Icarus//Ares

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

1 hour ago, Icarus said:

I would say if you guys can spawn in turrets then the movable one. The antiair turret is extremely overpowered. I also don’t like the idea of giving new troopers access to a gun that can one-two shot virtually anyone on the server. There’s too much room for abuse with the turrets. 

-support

-General Icarus//Ares

The new troopers get anti infantry SGT+ get Anti air and if troopers are caught using it without permission they will face severe punishment.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+support 

due to the fact that shock do tryouts at least twice a week now that means we have plenty to police this. And while I think officers with this is fine same for SGTs abuse will be an issue it just depends on if shock and staff are able to police it. If it becomes a major issue then it can be removed from enlisted.