Should Bakka be Trial Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bakka be Trial Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

1.     What is your in-game name?:  Bakka/Ryn

2.     What is your steam name?: GhostBakka

3.     What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:511936273

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  No.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community?: Around the beginning of January.

6.     What date did you make your forums account?:  January 6.

7.     Current rank on server: Apprentice

8.     How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

9.     Have you donated?: Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator.

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

12.  Timezone:  EST

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this):

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe I deserve to be a Trial Moderator due to my ability to be active all day and most days out of the week due to this I would be able to help people all day and be able to provide assistance whenever needed.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would freeze (!freeze <player>) them first and bring (!bring <player>) them to a sit with myself and a Senior Staff member (assuming I’m a Trial Moderator in this situation) I would explain to them what they were doing wrong, how long they will be punished, and what type of punishment they will be receiving and if they disrespected me while I was explaining this I would ask my Senior Staff Member to gag (!mutevoice <player> <time>) them for the time being and then I would continue explaining and ask my Senior Staff Member to issue the punishment seeing as it would be a minge longer than 300 seconds. (The minge would be 10,000 seconds long or If they time stacks with the disrespect it would be 10,600)

Edited by GhostBakka

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

+support

Amazing activity, good guy, app isnt too bad. Only problems are no proof of no warns, we dont have minge any longer, and how to begin the sit, tho last point would be quickly remedied

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

2 hours ago, China said:

? what you mean you dont have minge? did the !minge command get removed?

Anyway +support

-Active

-has read the guidelines

-Could put more detail but its okay

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science