RicoTheGoat

1. Questions: N/A

2. Your In-game: Rico

3. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:524703515

4. The admin's name in-game: Springs

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

6. What warning did you receive: ARDM | Lying to staff

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

8. Why do you think this warn was false:   Springs did not listen to my side of the story he only heard the other persons. I was (out of character) performing a reset for a State trooper. This cop comes up, rams into the side of my car, and RDM's me in front of the state base. I respawned and I see him driving towards me again, I shout a few bullets into his car to get his attention, and he gets out and calls a admin, and only shows him 5 seconds of the clip of me shooting at him and I get warned for ARDM. I tried to explain what happened, explaining the reset, he immediately dismissed everything I said a stated I was lying and warned me for 'lying to staff' as well. I asked him to call over the state trooper that requested, he also said no,  if I have a problem I have to bring it here. I believe this warn to be false as he saw only part of the encounter, which the cop wanted him to see so he would not be warned as well. For this to be a fair warn, the "lying to staff" needs to be removed as it is completely untrue.

I have just called a admin after dying, yes. I was mad and saw him so I wanted to get his attention and ask him, why he did that. He escalated it to a admin sit. I believe I should not be warned, if I am to be warned for this, he need to be warned for RDM for murdering me, and lying to staff to be removed which is a lie, he just didn't want to ask.

Parties involved: Cop: Burboon  Trooper:Towelie

Capture3.PNG

My Side of the story

So I took the sit and burboon showed me evidence of him ARDMing him @Burboon boi if you want to post the evidence so I warned him for ARDM I dont remember exactly what he lied to me about but I know he did lie to me. Also burboon did not RDM you I explained to you in a separate sit that if you shoot a cop in the face you are going to get shot at by other's and you cant shoot people right when you come out of spawn to. In conclusion 

-support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

I would like to see evidence of this @Burboon boi please post the evidence and @Towelie your side of the story? For now it’s a +/-Support

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

- Support

The cop may of only seen you shoot the Trooper out of context so can you really blame him for lighting you up like the 4th of July? Last time I checked, If i see a random person shooting LEO I would act upon thee with relentless force. So the cop was in the right..

As for you. You are in the wrong.

I mean
"I shout a few bullets into his car to get his attention"

giphy.gif

That is ARDM.. You don't shoot a cop in real life too get his attention.. 

Well.. you can.. but I wouldn't suggest doing so, as it most likely would lead towards Shaw shank redemption part 2, although I doubt this Monopoly game would have a get out of jail free card.
giphy.gif 

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

10 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

The cop may of only seen you shoot the Trooper out of context so can you really blame him for lighting you up like the 4th of July? Last time I checked, If i see a random person shooting LEO I would act upon thee with relentless force. So the cop was in the right..

I mean

giphy.gif

Well.. you can.. but I wouldn't suggest doing so, as it most likely would lead towards Shaw shank redemption part 2, although I doubt this Monopoly game would have a get out of jail free card.
giphy.gif 

Beautifully put Yobo.

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

- Support

I mean

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

I also agree with what Yobo said. Springs is wrong for wrong for warning me for lying, he doesn't remember what it was because there was nothing, but whatever I guess ill take this a s a lesson and start recording everything from now on. 

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

There is no relevant evidence in this appeal that concludes that Springs did not take your side. However if you feel that he did not listen to your side of the story you can start recording staff sits to provide proof that a staff member was not doing his job properly. I recommend this because if there is no evidence, than we cannot or will help you. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

- Support

First off, as  shown in this recent denied warn  appeal, you can't just go and remove half of the warn.

This makes it quite difficult as you did ARDM very clearly. Shooting someone to "get their attention" is less reasonable than lighting your house on fire because "It's cold outside." You should have made the staff report before he did and you would be fine. As for the lying to staff half of the warn, it appears Springs was in the wrong. If what you said is true (which would be an assumption due to lack of evidence), then springs broke a major rule of the staff handbook, as both sides need a chance to say their side. Additionally the fact he somehow conveniently forgot about a lot of the sit is pretty suspicious to me, almost as if he knows that the truth will make it worse for him (Although there's no evidence to back this claim up so it can't be considered fact). All in all, since the whole warn isn't clearly false, there's nothing that can be done. You can't exactly remove the half that isn't true as shown above, and since you clearly did ARDM there's that can be done. Next time call staff before you go and fill someone with enough lead to paint the entire street an even crimson red.

PS: Springs it's spelled appeal not appel

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

🤓

🤓
18 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

- Support

First off, as  shown in this recent denied warn  appeal, you can't just go and remove half of the warn.

This makes it quite difficult as you did ARDM very clearly. Shooting someone to "get their attention" is less reasonable than lighting your house on fire because "It's cold outside." You should have made the staff report before he did and you would be fine. As for the lying to staff half of the warn, it appears Springs was in the wrong. If what you said is true (which would be an assumption due to lack of evidence), then springs broke a major rule of the staff handbook, as both sides need a chance to say their side. Additionally the fact he somehow conveniently forgot about a lot of the sit is pretty suspicious to me, almost as if he knows that the truth will make it worse for him (Although there's no evidence to back this claim up so it can't be considered fact). All in all, since the whole warn isn't clearly false, there's nothing that can be done. You can't exactly remove the half that isn't true as shown above, and since you clearly did ARDM there's that can be done. Next time call staff before you go and fill someone with enough lead to paint the entire street an even crimson red.

SHH we don't need to talk about my speeling 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

3 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

- Support

spacer.png

- support

You pulled out a gun and shot him,he even started to say something and back up,during the sit i PM'd towelie 5 times to ask him if it was a reset. He did not respond,he never said in chat that it was a reset,he never said over radio that it was a reset.I ended up pulling off from the scene to go deal with another when you proceeded to shoot at my car for no reason and then continue shooting after i got out of the car.

as for the sit he did listen to you.i hopped in a call with springs to show him the vid after its done and i quote"Yea that's ARDM let me see his side of the story, I'm pretty sure it is but I just need to be sure" then he proceeded to let you ask for another admin who wasn't even on staff and than have you show him where the first event happened.Springs in my opinion went above and beyond to make sure the sit went right for you.

Edited by Burboon boi
da vid

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 1/28/2020 at 8:44 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

I mean

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/28/2020 at 5:44 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

I mean

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

-support 

How dose it feel to Chew 5Gum