GLaDOS' Event Team Application

GLaDOS

In-Game Name: GLaDOS

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:89411271

What is your ULX Rank?:  User

What is your RP Rank?: Lead Researcher | A1 PVT 

What is your timezone?: MST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was an assistant to one, I guess it wasn't really even a real position he just sort of used me for all the ideas for events in a DarkRP server.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I am a very creative individual, mature and responsable. I believe I could be in the event team because I enjoy making other peoples experiences ones they can remember. I am very polite and easy to work with, I am also pretty active. With the right training and experience I think I can catch on to being in the event team and be nothing but an asset to the server and the ET. I have experience with ULX and Server Staff prior to working here and I can work very hard and professionally. I behave myself properly and obey the rules well, I can also keep track of things fairly easily and can more than exceed my expectations as a member of the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  An Event Where SCP- 682 decides he will multiply and evolves to a state where he can lay eggs. Depending on the situation he might lay 5-10 eggs, there will be a small portion of time where Research Can moniter this event inside of his Containment Cell. Research can also take one of the eggs to disect or sample in the meantime, but if they don't destroy the embrio the Egg will hatch where ever it currently is. Meanwhile I will ask for volunteers to be the 682 "Babies", we can either make the babies hostile or non-hostile, either way they will be scaled down to about 1/4 of the size of 682 normally. Should they be non-hostile, their mission would to be trying to get back to 682 where they would learn to be hostile, but until then they could be tested on or allowed to roam LCZ. But should they be hostile, they would be locked inside of Temp Euclid while Research Command or Site Administration decided what they wanted to do with this situation. Then I would breach the 682 "Babies" and tell them to just go kill, like 682 would normally.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I enjoy them all equally, if I had to pick my favorite SCP, I would say SCP- 079. SCP- 079 was my first scp I ever discovered, long before I ever knew much about the lore or the games, I was always fasinated about his abilities and the way he basically can control the entire facility. Also the way he talks is just music to my ears.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support

+ No warns!!!

+ Good reason to become event team.

+ Small amount of experience

+ Unique event idea

+ Experienced in staffing

- Event is kinda hard to implement without too many issues

Edited by Alex B (Tavdogg11)
  • Gaminglight Love 1

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+Support

Seems like a good enough lad in my opinion.

• Gaminglight Love 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+Support

+ No warns!!!

+ Good reason to become event team.

+ Small amount of experience

+ Unique event idea

+ Experienced in staffing

- Event is kinda hard to implement without too many issues

• Gaminglight Love 2

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+Support

• From what i've seen, GLaDOS is a very RP-oriented person whom would do great work with setting up events
  • Interesting event idea in application
  • No Warns
  • Pleasant to interact with in-game
  • Gaminglight Love 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 1/30/2020 at 10:59 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• From what i've seen, GLaDOS is a very RP-oriented person whom would do great work with setting up events
  • No Warns

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 1/30/2020 at 9:59 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• No Warns

• Gaminglight Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• No Warns

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

After Careful Consideration, I have decided to accept you into the SCP:RP Event-Team. Congratulations, and I can not wait to restart this journey with you!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic