Should i Become Staff?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Bob

What is your steam name?: iicountry_law 

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:55975235

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I Have  a Experience With Staff on Other PoliceRP   Sever 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I Joined  The Community June 11 2019 

What date did you make your forums account? I Made this Account on June 11 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766613542

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for?  524781602_TMBannerRanks.png.9a8ff5c4f715384f282227899ce00ea91.png.9839f6bc661dd853da649638a6dd7e81.png

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes I Am But I am

Resigning From that staff  Team

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Est

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I  Went to  be staff to help other's And see The Community Grow And I dont want people to see me as a bad Person I want to help others and make sure there following the Rules I Want help other staff members   And become Friends with others I dont want to people see me as a bad person I dont want them to hate me I want them to look me up as a Good staff member and a  Good Frined Reason why I want to be a staff member to help and make Sure No one is breaking the Ruel's and I want to see more good people on the Sever I also want to  help New people that joined the sever and they dont know what Rule's are  My Pending on on people that break the rules they should be More Respect to others on staff and on the sever  To see other people Be Happy and make them happy is one of the Reason that I want to join staff and help to so others we are there to help not to be bully's we should be more Active on staff  Thank You For Listing to my Reason why should I be staff 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone Mass RDM You Should Ask the person Who Reopt  The Mass RDM then ask the person why they RDM  If Then check logs to see how many times they RDM or ask for video proof or anything to so they Mass RDM if it Dose say they did RDM  You Can Warn them for it or Jail them for180S  they still Continue To do it and After talking to them about it banned them for a Week .

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- You are still staff on another server, Why not resign then apply?

- Never seen you before

- Random capitalization on the longer questions

- No grammar and misspelled words, this looks extremely rushed and like you don't care at all

- Some parts make no sense at all.

- You didn't really answer why you deserve the rank. Just said about how you don't want people to hate you? and the bit where you did try to answer the question doesn't make much sense

- 180 seconds for mass RDM is a very low jail time, Did you actually read the handbook?

- Trial mods cannot ban for a week

- I really do not think you're ready for staff

Edited by Rick Sanchez

32 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

- No grammar and misspelled words, this looks extremely rushed and like you don't care at all

- You didn't really answer why you deserve the rank. Just said about how you don't want people to hate you? and the bit where you did try to answer the question doesn't make much sense

- 180 seconds for mass RDM is a very low jail time, Did you actually read the handbook?

i odnt like how u have a ltap warn and u have a bunch of warns i dont like and i dont like how inactive u are

35 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

🤓

🤓
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

... wow just ....... took the words straight from my brain 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

- You cannot staff on two different servers

- Only 9 posts on the forums

- Last question is incorrect

The reasons above are why I believe that you should not be accepted into our staff team just yet.

First off I would resign from the other server you currently staff on if you want to apply for the PoliceRP staff team.

Take some more time writing your application before submission.

Lastly I would study the staff handbook more, as it seems like you didn't read it to the fullest.

Good luck Bob!

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

18 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

22 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

Yeah I agree

thats a no from me

On 1/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

spacer.png

On 1/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Pooders said:

-Support 

-low forms activity

-never seen you

-are still staff on another server

-every other reason is above

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 1/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jayden said:

-Support

- You cannot staff on two different servers

- Only 9 posts on the forums

- Last question is incorrect

The reasons above are why I believe that you should not be accepted into our staff team just yet.

First off I would resign from the other server you currently staff on if you want to apply for the PoliceRP staff team.

Take some more time writing your application before submission.

Lastly I would study the staff handbook more, as it seems like you didn't read it to the fullest.

Good luck Bob!

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/27/2020 at 6:28 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

• Head Admin

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

Sorry Bob, but I do not think you are ready to join the staff team for the above reasons.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 1/27/2020 at 11:28 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

Cammy_Signature_1.png

- Big negative support

- Low forums activity

- Never seen you before

You're not ready for staff.

Re-read the staff handbook, become more active on the server and on the forums, and heavily edit your app.

Good luck.

-Corn

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor