Remove items from janitor class

Rocco_Rex

What do you want to see? - All blasters, jetpack, and grapple belt removed from janitors

Why should we add it? - To help cut down on the mass minging janitors do. It seems any time Im on janitors are RDMing, shooting down TIEs, escaping using grapple belt/jetpack

What are the advantages of having this? -Make janitor job WAY less mingy and make it more difficult for them to screw up the RP of everyone else on the server. Just TWO of them even killed an actor I had in reserve as a final push for an off ship event who was heavily armed

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone who isnt a janitor, so 99.9% of the server

Links to any content - NA

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

33 minutes ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

it’s it’s not supposed to be normal users job it’s for SMT and Ex SMT only you really can’t banned EX SMTs 

They can be kicked but not ban

clearly we know that SMT and ex SMT can play on it. It's just very abusive to what is given to them. It's like giving a baby a gun in a daycare

2 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

-SUPPORT 

-Ex smt and smt class 

People like to make them mad and they keep killing you bcz what anyone did bad stuff to the ex smt them is to not to miss around on the server they wanna help imperial rp server bcz they still care about gaming light they can do stupid staff but you cannot piss them off 

2 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

it’s it’s not supposed to be normal users job it’s for SMT and Ex SMT only you really can’t banned EX SMTs 

They can be kicked but not ban

That is incorrect. We are to treat ex SMT on the server just like any other player. I myself have banned Alec more than once

And I doubt RDMing/ MRDMING/pushing buttons is them trying to make the server better

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

The time you are speaking of is because he was allowed to do something, I asked in staff chat, and no one answered, so I banned him. Turned out someone had told him he could but didnt see staff chat

• Manager

+Support

12 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

-SUPPORT 

-Ex smt and smt class 

People like to make them mad and they keep killing you bcz what anyone did bad stuff to the ex smt them is to not to miss around on the server they wanna help imperial rp server bcz they still care about gaming light they can do stupid staff but you cannot piss them off 

They don't care about making the server great. They just come on to mess around. Trust me, I know Alec.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

I dont care how people say oh its fine that they can kill anyone free willing nah what about all the serious rpers on the server they dont wanna get killed by no dumb janitor they can keep they stuff if they chill out what they do cause its honestly annoying espically with our player count lately do you want other people to think its a mingy server no cause right now we got some mingy new players but we dont need the janitors putting a worse example on the newer players

56 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Alright....Ill be waiting

Settle in for a long wait!

7 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

They don't care about making the server great. They just come on to mess around. Trust me, I know Alec.

Thats a bit harsh..... remember were you came from Mr. NiMo

7 hours ago, [GL] Alec said:

Facts dont care about your feelings

9 hours ago, [GL] Alec said:

I think ill pass on that one

lol get better at the game boyos

This is just only proving our and my point