Corner-Event Team Application

Corners

In-Game Name: Corner

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)  STEAM_0:0:46395716

What is your ULX Rank?: Diamond

What is your RP Rank?: Chaos Insurgency Colonel GX02

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No, I have 4 months staff expierence though if that helps.

How Active are you? (1/10): 7 rn but after Feburary 8-9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3, all very old.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I should be allowed to be in event team because it has been a little short of 1 whole year since I joined gaminglight and I've been through a lot of experiences and especially events, along with that I have been low command in Research,Security, and A1, a Senior Moderator in staff, and now high command in Chaos Insurgency. All of this time,experience, and events has gradually fascinated me more and more into the SCP universe and I would now like to return the favor so you could call it to the server and community in any way possible and at this moment I believe that I could best "express" this through event team, and I have many a ideas for events (I know there's limitations) which could interest and entertain players of SCP RP. Overall I believe that my experience on the server especially my staff experience could benefit the community and event team overall with the events I could offer.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): One event I could do is where The Horizon Initiative sends in a fireteam or squad of military members to enter the foundation Site-O5 to take SCP-475 of which MTF had recently stolen from one of their storage unit, I would assign 2 team leaders so the group does not just do what they want. The raid group would be specifically told to not release SCPs or cause massive damage to the site to not ruin or escalate the already iffy relationship between the SCP Foundation and The Horizon Initiative. If the mission goes badly I would send in a second wave of players, if the first or second wave did retrieve SCP-475 I would designate a rendezvous for the survivors to extract at, likely via aircraft. If a member is captured I may send the team back in to retrieve him before they do extract.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP currently is SCP-093 because of the extremely fascinating exploratory logs and general intrigue and mystery regarding the alternate dimensions and lands within it. The biggest thing that intrigues me is that the mirror and disk changes color for certain people and the setting might even change due to their background.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

2 minutes ago, M8VP said:

+Support

-Very active

-Nice guy, haven't got any problems with before.

-Well done app.

-A well-known person on the server.

- Know's the rules very well.

• Thanks 1

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

20 hours ago, M8VP said:

+Support

-Very active

-Well done app.

• Thanks 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

21 hours ago, M8VP said:

+Support

-Very active

-Well done app.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 1/26/2020 at 9:02 PM, M8VP said:

+Support

-Very active

-Well done app.

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 1/26/2020 at 11:02 PM, M8VP said:

+Support

-Very active

-Well done app.

• Thanks 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

• Hoovy locked this topic