Johnny 1048 Gamemaster Application

Johnny 1048

In-game name: MC SE 1LT Johnny 1048 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526761624 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: MC 1st Lieutenant  

Have you donated to the server?: Yes 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 4 but they were all on PoliceRP I have none on ImperialRP. 

How much time do you have on the server?: Over 40 hours 

How well do you know the LORE? I have watched a few videos on it but my knowledge is very low on it. 

Why do you WANT to become Gamemaster?: I feel like in my RP character as medical I do a lot of RP in that battalion and I want to become gamemaster because if I have the rank I would have more of an opportunity to become more creative and show everybody how creative I can be. Also I want to become gamemaster because I see how fun this community can be as I have witnessed events and what gamemasters usually do and it seems really fun and exiting to get into. Not only that but I also want to become gamemaster because I love to see people have a good time and enjoy them selves and say hey that was a good event as it would make me feel good knowing that I made a event that everybody enjoyed and loved and cant wait for me to do another event. Also I would want to become a gamemaster is because I would love to help this community out more because I see how friendly the community members are and would have an opportunity to show them more. Not only that but I want to become gamemaster because I would love doing sims and creating them for other people. The last reason I would want to become gamemaster is because I am really active and can create events even when the server is almost empty late at night or do a sim.

Why should you be trusted to be Game Master?: Well I already have got to know a lot of people around the community and have become friends with a lot of people on the server and I feel like they already trust me as a RP player and trial mod in general. Also I should be trusted as gamemaster because I can get serious when needed to and have the ability to get done what I need to get done no matter what. Not only that I should be trusted because I am here so I can hopefully get the rank of gamemaster and I am here to let people have a good time and enjoy the server. I would never harm the server in anyway shape or form. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am pretty sure that is some type of command. Again I don't have much experience but I would enjoy learning. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have no experience unfortunately but I know how they function. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on-ship event: There is a malfunction in the system and the ship has stopped moving and some type of creature has managed to hop on board of the ship. The imperial army then gets ready to fight the weird looking creature but this isn't any kind of random creature it is a far worse creature that can eat up to 10 million stormtrooper body's in under a second. The only way to stop this creature from killing everybody is to kill the droid that came along with the creature. That droids name is RCP-113 a droid that runs the weird looking creature by putting a microchip in its head and controlling it from there. The imperial army than proceeds to try and kill the droid to stop the weird looking creature from killing all of the stormtroopers. The imperial army than kills the droid and is hoping that the creature has stopped killing everybody but unfortunately the microchip in its head has malfunctioned and the weird looking creature is now on a rampage killing every body in its sight. The imperial army than has to figure out a way to get the weird looking creature off of the ship and they proceed to get it trapped in MHB and then hyperspace away to have the weird looking creature fly out the ship into empty space. End of event.

Off-ship event: There is an ancient energy source found on the planet of HOTH and the only way to retrieve the ancient energy source is for the imperial army to get past the jedi base of 2 jedi masters that come of the name as Luke skywalker and Ashoka Atana. The imperial army than proceeds to get in transports and travel to HOTH and when they arrive they have a very bad welcome as rebels start to attack the imperial army almost right away. The imperial army than proceeds to push there way through the rebel scum and run into both of the jedi masters straight away as they are putting there life on the line to protect this unknown energy source. The imperial army then proceeds to take ashoka atana down and capture her straight away but that wasn't the end as luke skywalker kept fighting his way through the imperial army to protect the energy source. Luke skywalker then proceeds to be taken down by the second sister and is captured. The imperial army then proceeds to take a look at this unknown energy source and then realize this is not any kind of ancient energy source it can give you the gift of immortality. The imperial army then proceeds to get in transports and find there way back to the ship as they take Ashoka atana and execute her in the brig and torture her while the energy source of immortality is given to none other than emperor palpatine and he has achieved one of his greatest missions yet. End of event. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? I am not experienced but I believe from watching videos that you select the weapon you would like into the toolgun and fire the toolgun at there body. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? I have seen gamemasters do this in game as I am pretty sure you do !model (model name) (player name) again I am not experienced so I am sry if im wrong. 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have read it 3 times and I will keep reading on it so I get the full understanding.

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• Scoot locked this topic