Yeep Staff.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Yeep get TMod

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?: Yeep

2. What is your steam name?: JMS Delta

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:203506834

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was Staff on a server called Garnet Gaming DarkRP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Over a year ago is all I remember. I don't remember the date.

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 7 2019.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a + screenshot)? I believe 6 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1979112885

9. Have you donated? Yes I donated 20$ for Vip+

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No not any more sadly it was fun but I just stopped playing on that server because it got so repetitive.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well I believe that I deserve this rank because I am super active and am on every day unless something in real life happens. I can be on when other people are at school because I can also be on at morning which some people can't do because of school. I also know the rules so I know right from wrong so if something happens I know how to take care of it, I also read the staff hand book so I know how to take care of situations .I also know how to be a leader because I am a counselor at a camp so I learned skills from that, different skills because I kinda know how kids and other people think. I also have training from the other server, I was a trial moderator on that server as well so I already know how to do most things on my own. I also work at Chic-Fill-A and when i'm working there are times I have to be a leader and with that I have to take on other responsibility's from other people on to me.      

I also really want to help the community get better and get some mingyness out of the server and bring more fun into it and make it friendly for all ages. I remember what its like to be a admin and I loved helping people in need and helping the server I was working on get better.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try to calm them down then if they get calm I would ask them to read Motd, then I would give the a correct punishment. If they do not calm down I would gag them and tell what they are doing wrong.

+ Support!

- Great guy

- Very friendly and approachable

- Extremely active on PD and criminal

- I genuinely believe he wants to help the community and it’s members

- Knows the MOTD and the more obscure rules

- low warns. You have 4 warns, not 6. Not sure why you think you have more

There’s just two things I have an issue with: 

- Your last question isn’t really answered correctly, it’s asking how you would handle a sit so you need to be more specific on it. It’s too vague

- Low forums activity

Edited by Rick Sanchez

15 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support!

- Great guy

- Your last question isn’t really answered correctly, it’s asking how you would handle a sit so you need to be more specific on it. It’s too vague

- Low forums activity

+Support

I do think your forums activity is slightly improved (maybe as result of this comment; nonetheless, improved.)

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

-support

did you get ban JK LOL

HUGE +SUPPORT
+ACTIVE
+MATURE
+NICE
+GREAT GUY

Good Luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

+ Active
+ Hardly any warnings
+ Never had a issue regarding them

- Last question didn't have effort.
- Hardly meets the forums threshold 

~ Gaminglights LuckyGoose

You have bumped a few forums posts up so your forums activity isn’t that good

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

+support 

Acitve

Low Warns

Never had issue with.

- No effort on last question

__ i have never seen u on and i dont like the 4 fail rp ones but everone has them and i dont like the no intent to rp

1 hour ago, JMS Delta said:

Well I believe that was over a year ago and I took a year break from the server. I also am always on, my in game name is Yeep.

I know you are still learning about the whole application thing's but posting on your own is a no no and a good way to get -supports 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin

+/- Support       Whthe colors?
Question 16 can be worked on more
Activity on the forums can be increased 

Low warns
Knows the rules 
Helps staff

(The colors make it looks weird don't use it)

-MiKeY

Edited by [GL] Mikey

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 1/26/2020 at 10:37 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support!

- Great guy

- Low forums activity

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+/- Support leaning more toward -Support 

- Idk why you did all the colors 

- You said "I also" about 6 times 

- You stated you left the other server because it was "repetitive" are you going to quit staffing here because it's repetitive? 

- You spammed forum posts on Sunday 

-  I think its odd you say you have been playing on the community for over a year but you only just made a forums account on January 7th 

Good Luck

16 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support 

Acitve

Low Warns

Never had issue with.

- No effort on last question

Can be a minge sometimes on criminal 

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin
35 minutes ago, Lil Yachty said:

+/- Support leaning more toward -Support 

- Idk why you did all the colors 

- You said "I also" about 6 times 

- You stated you left the other server because it was "repetitive" are you going to quit staffing here because it's repetitive? 

- You spammed forum posts on Sunday 

-  I think its odd you say you have been playing on the community for over a year but you only just made a forums account on January 7th 

Good Luck

Sorry Yeep, but based on what Lil Yachty said, I do not feel you are ready at the moment. Please try to fix the above points before you resubmit your application!

Forklift_Signature.png

13 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Low warns
Knows the rules 
Helps staff

-MiKeY

+/- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 1/28/2020 at 5:59 AM, [GL] Mikey said:

Low warns
Knows the rules 
Helps staff

-MiKeY

Goodluck!

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/27/2020 at 11:59 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

Low warns
Knows the rules 
Helps staff

-MiKeY

leaning on +support

Best of luck

-Corn

(yeah really don't use all the different colours, makes it look real weird)

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor