Battalion Pilots - Per each

Magnous

I personally believe that every battalion should have pilots as in lore each batt has pilots designated in each one, each pilot has a certain job wether its transporting or fighting and helping with SF i think alot of people would enjoy it obviously we dont have hundreds per each batt so itd be a set limit in each battalion on who could be a pilot (IE if 5 pilots are allready on in the batt than no one else thats currently on can be a pilot till one pilot gets off) would bring interaction between every battalion and can even have cross battalion trainings and exercises. Would bring alot of joy to the community in my opinion

Please use the format

What you want to see? - 

Why should we add it? - 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Who is it mainly for? -

Links to any content - 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support 

if we added battalion pilots then all we’d be doing is making SF regimental. SF is doing well right now and there’s no need to make them regimental. We also have a two life system, so if you want to be able to fly, join SF on your second life. It won’t interfere with donator jobs cause IQ doesn’t count as a life till overseer, IC doesn’t count until Vice CMDR and RG doesn’t count till Senior Guard

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

On 1/26/2020 at 9:16 PM, [GL] Slick said:

-support 

Didnt follow format

That's what SF is for

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png