Official General Security Roll Call (CLOSED)

Killaz

Name:Sky 

why I should stay and keep my rank: I’m very active and I’ve been playing on the server for a long time I do well in gensec and I don’t minge or try to annoy/be mean to anyone intentionally I do as told and try to tell people what not to do if they are doing something they shouldn’t I’m not mean to d class or CI I don’t break rules or kill d class just because I can and I am on security even if no one is on security I was the first security to be on a few days ago when there was a lot of d class and I was security for most of my time I was on then too

any concerns or questions: no except for maybe add stuff into the spawns or make it less harder to lvl up

Edited by StoicSky4865

Name: Chief

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): Not one.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Maybe that NCO+ need to get re-trained on who can go to what areas. After the last issue with SO's being in HCZ.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name: Evil

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am mostly Active everyday, i help all the NCO who are new or need assistance for something.  I will not minge  and will never abuse power.  I am also trying to send cpl or Higher to HCZ to assist or patrol to find CI with a RCF as there leader and it is also so they can get a tour.   I am always fair to people who did something wrong i am always kind to people i also promote people depending on what they do and how well they did and i will also start doing shooting discipline with low ranks to see how well they are good at shooting without killing security in the process.  In the futurn we should have two guard with researcher depending on rank of the researcher and depending how many people are on security here are some reasons 1: its to prevent the d class from run and have to follow fear rp 2: It will be a little harder to take that researcher when there is more then one security on the researcher and 3: to make it easier or when rolling with an scp they can assist. I shall in the future improve Security not now but soon

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: We should have a shotgun specialized it should help us on d class 

Name: TwoSix

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO, FTO, SFTO, DHFTO, HFTO, OFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I don't know who this is even for, honestly anyone that gets a kick out of edgy jokes, but its ya boi TwoSix. Back at it minging around. Gotta follow the format so here it is. I should retain my rank for no apparent reason. I spent 7 months of my life on this server and honestly, it wasn't really worth it. It was fun at first but then once you become "command" member, you willfully admit yourself into slave labor. The only fun parts about the job are the small moments. Casual talk in the hallways, sitting at the post with no action, making a run to the armory, the times that actually give the players RP, without any effort. There is too many rules, too many ranks, and too much ego pushing. The point of a game is to have fun, and if there is too many barriers and leaps to cross, it isn't any fun. My goal when I was HOS was to make everything simple, and I did. I kept everything in order, the roster was a work of art, and all documents were accurate. But I see that I was the only one that was able to do that. If the question is being wondered, I'm not coming back. May the powers that be decide whether or not to keep my reserves rank. It was already removed once, I wouldn't be surprised if it was removed again.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: This mainly applies to Killaz, but anyone can take this advice too. Being the Head of a GMod SCPRP Branch honestly sounds like a bad joke. So don't try playing it as anything other than one. Take is moderately seriously, but don't be over bearing either. "High Command" as it is called, was one of the funnest times of my life in GMod, but it doesn't have a future. It doesn't apply to anything outside of the game. I lost more than I wanted working for nothing. Lost IRL friends, distanced by my family, failed college classes, fell into depression, etc. Being a fictional rank was more taxing than I thought and not many appreciated my efforts—even after I was gone. All the work I put into the branch was undone, mainly because it needed the constant attention that noone else would put in. One day you're going to have to pass the torch and let your legacy rest in stone. Just don't leave on a bad note.

PS: I've thought about coming back, but there are a couple of realizations that have shot down the idea. I have to focus on my life and what is best for me, and worrying about a game over my life and relationship is not healthy at all. And the other thing is that even if I could manage depression and real life, noone would want me to stay. Peace out to everyone that is an OG, which at this point isn't many. See ya around @Rangiatea and @bdogz1, to the best of times.

PSS: This is how you really have fun. I have a lot more, but this is just some of the highlights.

rp_site050023.jpg

confusion.jpg

Oh feck me.png

Rang Kiwi.png

8ba063f8934379766e39c0c26ade7af8-png.jpg

image0 (2).png

Screenshot (651).png

12 minutes ago, Two_Six said:

Name: TwoSix

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO, FTO, SFTO, DHFTO, HFTO, OFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I don't know who this is even for, honestly anyone that gets a kick out of edgy jokes, but its ya boi TwoSix. Back at it minging around. Gotta follow the format so here it is. I should retain my rank for no apparent reason. I spent 7 months of my life on this server and honestly, it wasn't really worth it. It was fun at first but then once you become "command" member, you willfully admit yourself into slave labor. The only fun parts about the job are the small moments. Casual talk in the hallways, sitting at the post with no action, making a run to the armory, the times that actually give the players RP, without any effort. There is too many rules, too many ranks, and too much ego pushing. The point of a game is to have fun, and if there is too many barriers and leaps to cross, it isn't any fun. My goal when I was HOS was to make everything simple, and I did. I kept everything in order, the roster was a work of art, and all documents were accurate. But I see that I was the only one that was able to do that. If the question is being wondered, I'm not coming back. May the powers that be decide whether or not to keep my reserves rank. It was already removed once, I wouldn't be surprised if it was removed again.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: This mainly applies to Killaz, but anyone can take this advice too. Being the Head of a GMod SCPRP Branch honestly sounds like a bad joke. So don't try playing it as anything other than one. Take is moderately seriously, but don't be over bearing either. "High Command" as it is called, was one of the funnest times of my life in GMod, but it doesn't have a future. It doesn't apply to anything outside of the game. I lost more than I wanted working for nothing. Lost IRL friends, distanced by my family, failed college classes, fell into depression, etc. Being a fictional rank was more taxing than I thought and not many appreciated my efforts—even after I was gone. All the work I put into the branch was undone, mainly because it needed the constant attention that noone else would put in. One day you're going to have to pass the torch and let your legacy rest in stone. Just don't leave on a bad note.

PS: I've thought about coming back, but there are a couple of realizations that have shot down the idea. I have to focus on my life and what is best for me, and worrying about a game over my life and relationship is not healthy at all. And the other thing is that even if I could manage depression and real life, noone would want me to stay. Peace out to everyone that is an OG, which at this point isn't many. See ya around @Rangiatea and @bdogz1, to the best of times.

PSS: This is how you really have fun. I have a lot more, but this is just some of the highlights.

rp_site050023.jpg

confusion.jpg

Oh feck me.png

Rang Kiwi.png

8ba063f8934379766e39c0c26ade7af8-png.jpg

image0 (2).png

Screenshot (651).png

Sir this is for active GENSEC. Retired people don't need to respond.

Name:Richee

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  No

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

Name: Slurmp

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  no

Edited by hobofan6

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

Name: Phasorb

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Nope.

Edited by Phasorb

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

I an on LOA but yeah

Name: Dragin 

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO 

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my rank of SFC because I am a dedicated GENSEC. I love to hangout and no offense to d class but i love to see bodies flying in the air. I am kinda strict but (i expect the best and i give the best) i can be entertaining I AM THE CRINGE LORD YOU CANNOT RESIST MY POWERS.Also i would say i can be nice and fair but i am working on not overstepping it (A lot of the time it’s just a bad day or i am sick of having to pull minges…...sorry). But as I climb the ladder I know that people will start to recognize my true leadership skills. Which is why I believe that I should keep my rank and keep on climbing the ladder.Those are the good things, i have taken note from peoples past reaction to me every opinion matters and a lot of people i pull tell me i am aggressive and sometimes overstep  this is an issue on my behalf because i do have temper issues. I am trying my best to work on it and I know I take small jokes way too seriously. (This does not mean any slack for saying the dragin these nuts across your face joke). This joke is obviously inconsiderate and completely disrespectful to my name, if you say it to me directly so don't that is all thank you for reading. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Name: Zero

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

A rollcall channel

Posted for Zero, 

~Retired 2LT Charlie

~Charlie

Name:WantedIdeas

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):FTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):Alright so, the reason i think i should keep my rank is that i will put lots of work as a security command member, i understand that i am currently inactive or on LOA and haven't done any of my job, this loa should be last time i am gonna be inactive for a while, i just happen to not be able to get on the server due to my pc, i haven't yet put any work as 2LT and i would like to get started on that sometime soon!, i also may be mingy but not to the point of break rules or going against SOP, also because of my timezone i believe i would be great help for command as i am online when most people aren't which gives people equal chances of being promoted or trained to become security! That's all from my point of view as command.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

Name: Arthur Fleck

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): Firstly, I know I have been inactive for a while now (about 3 weeks) and I apologize, there has been many issues with my family and my pc breaking I had seen no time available towards the server and by next week I will be getting on daily. Now the reason of why I should retain my rank; Firstly I have seriously changed up my attitude in a very good way and I think that shows maturity and dedication towards the server and my respected rank/job. Also I am a very known and respected person here in the Gensec family and I feel like that I am and will be a very good part of the high command for a very long time as I have shown a new side of me recently and a high amount of people have noticed that I take my job more serious now. I also am willing to help anyone whether that be an OFC or a High command with the same total respect as I feel that any Gensec should be given the same amount of respect (100% )  Also I feel like that I honestly do deserve this rank due to my total dedication and the amount of hours that I have put into this server; And for this rank I am very thankful for the high command and also would like to thank everyone who helped me throughout the times I have been in Gensec.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Thank you for all the good times :)

Name: Wolfie

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words) Being command in Gensec was always a huge dream for me, and I REALLY don't wanna lose it. over the months,, I have proven myself in command to be a very valuable and reliable member when it came to leadership, coordination, teamwork, and a whole lot more. Thanks to people like Twosix and Hugo who saw my potential, they were able to give me the boost I needed to get to where I am currently. I know I'm not as active as I used to be, but any day and everyday I get on, I always try my best, I always try and lead the pack, I always find a solution to a problem. And I always NEVER give up... And I know ALOT of people who can vouch for that. Whenever things look hopeless and impossible, no matter what, I still try and get a hold of the situation. You will never see me drop out from the server when things start to get bad. That goes for most command or anyone else reading this. Give it your best shot, no matter what happens. I don't wanna see everyone in bunks start to consider leaving the server because D-class or CI start to raid. What we should is make a plan, execute, rinse and repeat. Trust me, when all of come together, we are unstoppable...  I've had multiple times where there's barely any security on, and we still manage to dominate and maintain order. I've had multiple times where everything seemed hopeless, and I manage to carry through with everyone that was willing to stick with me. So conclusion? I Think I have done security a great service and will continue to do so as time goes on. But I want to see more teamwork out of this branch. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  If any command is reading this, please tell this everyone on the discord. I want people in GENSEC to stop giving up whenever CI/D-class start to get rowdy. Remember, WE can only stop this. 

Name: Ash

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Thanks for keeping me here 🙂

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

• Hoovy locked this topic