Official General Security Roll Call (CLOSED)

Killaz

Name: Security CPL Marcus

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): 

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

29 minutes ago, BadTimeInbound said:

Name: Gabriel

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None. 

There is no Gabriel on the roster. Contact a high command member on discord to resolve this.

56 minutes ago, Bones Jones said:

Name: Bones Jones

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): None 

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): None The  rank required

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

None

There is no Gabriel on the roster. Contact a high command member on discord to resolve this.

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Jimmy

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): ?

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: when will there me a new map?

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Eli

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): The reason why I should retain my rank as a Captain of GenSec is because of the impact that I have to not only Security but also to the other branches as well. While I am on LOA throughout this rolecall, I thought it was more responsible to write this regardless if I am on LOA or not. The Research Branch has seen me quite helpful and understanding, even going as far as to possibly stop an experiment due to a major security issue that happens within the Foundation such as a massive CI raid or an SCP-682 breach. Utility has shown some respect for me since I also make sure to protect them within the line of duty. MTF has enjoyed me being a command cause I always make sure to keep security in check and discipline so that way they would have great potential recruits in the future. Surprisingly, even some Class-D has some respect of me due to me not only being strict and discipline to the Class-D to make sure they don't escape and to behave but also be somewhat compassionate about their lives which gains their trust so that they don't try to escape again. Finally, the Security branch sees me as a great role model to look up to when they rank up. I always try to help out a security personnel if they don't know what to do. I am kind and compassionate to all people but can take charge and be ruthless when the time arises, such an example would be when there is Security OFC that are not listening to orders and are minging. I am also the Commander of RCF which, because of not only me but also Gunther, the branch is starting to grow back to the way it was. I would like to stay as Captain of GenSec overall because I am a great member who is active and wants to inspire the next future command of this branch.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Notes: Friendly soft puppy, can be fierce if provoked

Edited by TheMiner1001//Eli

Name: NekoWafer

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JTFO

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: none at the moment

Name: Neko Wafer

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None atm

Name:Wheatley

FTO RANK:NONE

Why should i retain my rank

Well I  was playing as gensec from level one.I would like to not lost my effort.Im not tolerating bad D behavior Im always terminating bad D's and I'll protect D block for every cost.Im good security Also i like my CO workers and i would like to stay in the gensec with them.

3 minutes ago, Wheatley the moron said:

Name:Wheatley

FTO RANK:NONE

Why should i retain my rank

Well I  was playing as gensec from level one.I would like to not lost my effort.Im not tolerating bad D behavior Im always terminating bad D's and I'll protect D block for every cost.Im good security Also i like my CO workers and i would like to stay in the gensec with them.

Notes:None

Edited by Wheatley the moron

Name: Imran Zakhaev

FTO Rank: N/A

Any concerns: from what ive seen Security is getting more distracted in dblock giving dclass more chances to bolt, and want to see some more maturity

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

Name: Dread

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I should keep my rank because I like to play on my Gensec job than any others because I find it more fun. Another reason is, because I’m also still pretty active on gensec, and is normal the job I will hop on first because I find it fun to talk to everyone in gensec, and work together to hold back massive waves of D class. I also I’m still willing to trainees at anytime need. Another reason Is I’m start to promote people instead of being scared I’ll mess up. I still ready for duty if needed, and Hockey will be coming to a close soon, which means I will be able to be more active for 2 weeks, before Lacrosse starts, then I might be able to make it to meetings anyway because we don’t practice as often and as long. I also been promoting enlisted to get them out of OFC.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Security SGT | JFTO

Name: Nanachi

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I'm a fairly active user, I work hard to contribute to the server and albeit I have my times, I believe there's at the very least no good reason to kick me off 😛

5 hours ago, Portal Knight said:

Name: Knight

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

You are not on the roster. Contact any High Command to resolve this issue.

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Six4Teen

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Nope

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Hoovy locked this topic