Official General Security Roll Call (CLOSED)

Killaz

Security Roll Call
January 26th - February 2nd
(CLOSED)

Last two Security Roll Calls didn't work out so well, so this will now be the official Roll Call.

This roll call will account for your main rank and (if applicable) your FTO rank.

All ranks LCPL through Colonel must respond.

Roll call closes on Sunday, February 2nd at 12pm EST.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DISCORD OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED REGARDLESS OF YOUR RESPONSE
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/FskBEhm

Format for Response

Name:

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Disclaimer: If you lie about your rank or FTO rank and CMD finds out about it, full removal will be enacted.

Edited by Killaz

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Mind

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): HFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am one of the most active security command members on the server and have a strong understanding of the SOP. I am also the HFTO so I am in charge of maintaining the FTO documents so I believe I am responsible enough for the role I play in GENSEC. I make sure to communicate with the enlisted and NCO's, and answer any questions or concerns they may have. If there is a situation that requires my attention, I will flag up to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. I try to be a fair but strong command member but also want my peers to have a good time in security. I know how to train all ranks SM and below as well as all the subbranches in security. I believe I am a valuable asset to this branch and I have proven it in my commitment to this server which is why I think I should retain my rank as MAJ and HFTO.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Could we get some more decorations for bunks and update the information in the training room?

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Name:  Security DHFTO MAJ Cryolast

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): DHFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): Because you love me

In all seriousness, I believe I should retain my rank as I have made and will continue to make a positive impact in GENSEC. I bring a number of qualities to this branch. First, I have been with Security for a long time and have stayed loyal, OK OK. I know I resigned like back in September but, I came back didn't I? I have dedicated a lot of my time to this branch and respect anyone who needs my help or is in GENSEC period. When someone has a problem I am happy to help them and will 90% of the time follow through on my promise.  speaking of respect, socially I also am a god at it, as I have befriended all the HCMD members of GENSEC (even brainwashing our HOS into 1v1ing me in minecraft parkour *scoff* ) and I know that 90% of the people I work with enjoy my company. When they don't I try to resolve it if possible. I like to make sure that everyone is in a good mood and want to continue playing Gaminglight. One of my best qualities in my opinion is my leadership, I like to joke around and occasionally *minge* from time to time, but can shut it off and become serious quickly. I host a variety of training sessions and meetings that help our branch improve, things like leadership building I love to do, due to the fact that they help security bond and work better together. Last but not least, I like to take charge and command when I need to, but when I'm in places like D block, I like to let others command so they can get better at it (I'm not lazy, I promise) NCOs are the future of our branch, and we can improve their leadership skills by taking a step back and seeing what they have to offer. Ok, I'm done. I doubt anyone will ever read this entire thing but I'm in school so I look like I'm doing work right now and it's better than homework.

Thanks for reading if you did,

Cryolast.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

I can talk to them myself, but I would like to see CPT+ take more steps back while commanding in d block and let others command.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Kerfuffle

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond 150+ words): I have respected and followed the rules, as well as lead multiple enlisted (some who were mingy) during a time where I was the highest on and successfully held against rioting.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Edited by afshinyr

BioName: Kilroy

Fto rank: fto

Why should I keep my rank: I love playing and being apart of gensec, everytime I'm on I'm always playing gensec, I have no strikes and I'm in rcf and a fto, I take gensec seriously and dont dick around,  I really want to grow further in security. I joined back in 2018 and I love getting on each day to play,  I want to make a difference in security and I hope one day that I can HOS but I will work hard to be the best that I can be right now. I enjoy being in d block and talking to fellow security, I can be on the server for hours and it will feel like 5 min has passed. I don't mind helping out new enlisted security that are having trouble and I'm always up to train a trainee. I love being apart of security, I plan on staying for a long time and I try to stay active as possible 

Edited by jsygula

Name: Mini

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Name:Lee

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I am in security for 5 months now. I put a lot of my efforts in security. As command member i face many problems in security. Such as people in people being minge, They don't know what to do in some situations, People being Toxic, Problem with other job besides security that cause us problems, The conflicts between people and etc. While I'm command member i dealt with those problem by Keep situations under control, Remind those problems to them in meeting or announcement in discord, Discuss those problems with other command member how should deal with it together. As SFTO i won't avoid trainee and when I see them get on trainee job i will go train them when D Block is under control or there are command to deal with it. As SFTO i try to train many people as possible, Get to the main point they need to know and add some topic that they should know of such as how they can talk in foundation and more. Even my timezone is different a lot. I still try my best to get on the server to see if there any problem and try my best to attend to all meetings to discuss what problems or suggestions I have in mind and hear what other want to say.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I see some trainer try to avoid trainee that's what concern me so far. Other security member decided to deal with some situations themselves without discuss it with other command such as rdm between security members when they argue.

The best Lee. 😉

Name: Bet

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): Junior Field Training Officer (JFTO)

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my rank of Sergeant First Class because I have been a pro-active member of security and the NCO part of security. Instead of waiting for bad or good things to happen I go the extra step of making sure the bad things don't happen or at least better prepare for them such as when D-Class stop rioting and begin to amass down in Lower-D Block arming themselves, we would dig into the barricades and make sure we have "every gun pointed at that man" elevator. I like to lead at the front and occasionally delegate tasks to CPLs and SGTs. I am not one to wait for Class-D to completely overrun us, I will give orders while being charged by a Class-D welding a hammer to request for MTF + Security to reinforce the D-Block or to prepare them for a Class-D breach. I am a man that utilizes all his resources and never admits defeat.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I know command wants more quantity but maybe at least before promoting someone asks the online NCO+ or the person that has taken charge of D-block so that they can give important input, it would also delegate more work to JNCO+. I say this because I've seen my trainees be promoted right after training once they get to the barricade.. my problem is"Blind Promoting" by COs, promotions are supposed to make you feel good since you are seen to be standing out not because you happen to be on when a CO flags up for 5 minutes to look active. 

#TwentBestTrainer

#DreadBestCO

#ApeBestHammerer

Edited by Bet

Name: Gunther

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my rank because I work hard and command Gensec to the best of my abilities. I'm responsible, active, and I don't give up (most of the time), I always put my best foot forward anytime I get on. When I get on, and am in charge, there are a lot of things that I do before anything. If D-Block is overrun, call partial then terminate the D-Class rioting. Then command any and all Gensec to surround the elevators, and to shoot anyone who gets on, I will then rush to the armory to check if its closed, then return back to assist Gensec. As Command, I understand all the responsibilities of my position, and even though one of them led to my demotion, I'm working on improving in that area so it does not happen again. I'm an active member on the Discord, forums, and on the game, as I get on at least once day, even if for a few hours. Whenever people want to be trained for Gensec, or a sub-branch, I train them, so long as the D-Block is calm enough. Adding onto what I said, I've been a Command member for the past 6-7 months and I'm well-versed in what my job is.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Perhaps we do an OFC roll call, just cause we have 377 officers but 99% of them get on more than once.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Name: Gunner

FTO Rank: N/A

Why you should retain your rank: I should retain my rank because I have been getting on every day that I can Notes, questions, concerns: N/A

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Monroe

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): After my dedication as a Major before my retirement, I dropped staffing as well as my second life just to dedicate my time and efforts to security to help to improve it. Furthermore I worked very well and I strived every day to try and be a model example for security overall, as well as someone who was always able to take on every task possible whenever one was given to me. As for my present day, I do several things that help to say as to why I should keep my rank as Captain as one should also be judged for present actions as well as past.
    One of the things that I do in my present day is that I still command NCO and Enlisted well, and I'm striving to improve when it comes to tactics of handling CI, armed D-class, and normal D-class with the positioning of the people who I'm serving over. I also am getting better with the promoting of Enlisted and NCO, as well as the training of Officers, making it so that I'm becoming a better Captain with every day and with every chance that I get, especially working hard with any criticism that I get. I wish to see GenSec flourish once again, especially with all the promising promotions and people that entered security when I was on my hiatus, so I plan to keep improving for the future, getting better, to hopefully rank up to where I can be the one to positively influence and work with the personell within security. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None.

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Name: MattO

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• Hoovy locked this topic