Max False warn- Denied

Springs

Your In-game: Springs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

The admin's name in-game: Max (some times goes as max holland)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): don't know

What warning did you receive: Fear RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.95d97cde2fb0e2dee887d913f0ea85ea.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel it's false because when they came up to me with their guns out then they put their guns on safety so I pulled mine out that's why I feel the fear rp is false and should be removed from my warnings  

Any extra information: the fail rp is not false forgot about cant invholster my bad it wont happen again 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

my side 

i see you pull a gun out, i call 911 they respond with guns all surrounding you you then decide to pull your ak47 out. then once i pointed out the fact you were surrounded with guns you inventory holstered your gun. Breaking fear rp pulling a gun out while guns your being pointed at you and fail rp for inventory holstering your gun while first being surrounded with guns and how would you put a gun in your pocket/a bad or something else.

-support  

Edited by Max Holland

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Yea.. also even if this was to be removed, they can't just remove the FearRP part, they would have to remove the whole warn. 

Can't go and remove half of the warn. i agree with Masterson

spacer.png

3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

Sometimes we all make mistakes but in this case it was 50/50.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

7 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Yea.. also even if this was to be removed, they can't just remove the FearRP part, they would have to remove the whole warn. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️