What's your least favorite thing to do on PoliceRP?

EmptiedSkies

1 hour ago, EmptiedSkies said:

That's actually relatable.

Same

Anyways my favorite thing to do is run my family and get on SRT just noticed it said LEAST bye so my least favorite thing is getting rekt by UMC and DD and then they say we did things that never happened 

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Just now, Jayden said:

When you get cuffed and dragged for longer than your actual sentence.

That’s another one I don’t like

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

6 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Same

Anyways my favorite thing to do is run my family and get on SRT just noticed it said LEAST bye so my least favorite thing is getting rekt by UMC and DD and then they say we did things that never happened 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Mainly people breaking priority rules. Just ruins any kind of role play. Especially People that can mow down 5 people with ease so they don’t bother with any kind of role play, same with the GTR, insanely fast, so why stop for running a stop sign and a £50 ticket/Warning? 
It has been improving recently though. 

I sometimes get annoyed because I'll be on PD and we'll get a lot of bank raids or gen store robberies etc that require tac obviously then I can't do much. So maybe the next day I get on around the same time on SWAT and then I end up driving around a lot not doing anything because its all Amber 1080s or small stuff.