Tonto False Warn- Accepted

Tonto

Your In-game: LT Tonto 1L78

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157391243

The admin's name in-game: Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] WTLM2013

What warning did you receive: RDA

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://ibb.co/51VgXD1

Why do you think this warn was false: So I noticed that CPL Thunder 1D27 was trying to taze Will and so I joined in and tazed him and put him in cuffs, Then MSGT Beans 1B95 was saying that they were "playing around" which technically is corruption since you can't be messing around with crims as a PD officer. But I told CPL Thunder to take him to DOC and jail him for 2 years for resisting arrest since that's what he did. I then followed the CPL to DOC and put Will in myself where I was warned for RDA. This was completely a false warn as he did resist arrest and tried to run from Officers.

Any extra information: N/A

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin

+/- Support

Alrighty.. So my side is this:

I was patrolling with Beans on my Colonel job for around 10-20 minutes. We every now and again went back to PD to switch cars and were just having some fun patrolling together. After there was no crime for a couple minutes, I switched over to the Murderer job to cause some trouble. Upon leaving spawn, I am met by Beans cuffing me and dragging me around. This was for the most part playful and the two of us trying to have some fun. As soon as Beans uncuffs me, I run into the street and get hit by Tonto's Tahoe and I could understand that it looks like I was trying to evade arrest. Tonto eventually caught up to me and cuffed me twice (Beans had uncuffed me since he knew that it was just a joke) and I was brought to DOC by Thunder.

On the way over to DOC, I tried to explain to Thunder that it would be RDA if I got put in at which he was asking for an admin or a higher up. Tonto arrived on scene in the DOC parking lot and led me into the jailer room all while I was saying it was RDA and for him to stop; but he did not listen. I gave him a chance to listen and at least understand what happened and he did not seem interested which is why I felt this warning was necessary.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
EDIT: Changed from -support to +/- support

Forklift_Signature.png

5 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Alrighty.. So my side is this:

I was patrolling with Beans on my Colonel job for around 10-20 minutes. We every now and again went back to PD to switch cars and were just having some fun patrolling together. After there was no crime for a couple minutes, I switched over to the Murderer job to cause some trouble. Upon leaving spawn, I am met by Beans cuffing me and dragging me around. This was for the most part playful and the two of us trying to have some fun. As soon as Beans uncuffs me, I run into the street and get hit by Tonto's Tahoe and I could understand that it looks like I was trying to evade arrest. Tonto eventually caught up to me and cuffed me twice (Beans had uncuffed me since he knew that it was just a joke) and I was brought to DOC by Thunder.

True story, I even told you there was no reason to arrest and tried to uncuff you threatened to demote me.

Edited by bleggigeno
  • Thanks 1

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

+support

I know how you can think he's trying to put him in jail it's not your fault

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin

Yes I did say I was going to slay myself, but I realized that wouldn't have been the smartest move at the time (IDK why I say stuff like that). I did say however "I have the warning typed up" and said multiple times that it would be RDA. Both me and Beans tried to tell you to stop and you persisted.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

7 hours ago, springs.exe said:

+support

I know how you can think he's trying to put him in jail it's not your fault

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Idk i’m gonna have to +support because will did admit to saying he was going to slay himself and that is against the staff handbook. on the other hand beans shouldn’t have been messing around on the PD job. I believe command should look over this. 

• Like 1

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I