Inaccurate Warn Appeal

Blitz

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

Admin's Name - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: MTF A1 SGT Blitz ST18

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

The admin's name in-game AHOMEZ INACCURATE

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Inaccurate

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1979560117

Why do you think this warn was false: The person OFC Allahan had screen shared to him a video but the person had not recorded the Full video. I had killed him for not obeying orders after I told him not to uncuff said person, he continued so I decided to shoot him so he would back up, I ended up killing him. During the sit, he had told the admin that he would upload the video and after the video, he told me in private that he wasnt going to upload it and he told me "you must be funny if you think I'm going to upload this" then proceeded to walk away. He had not recorded the full video wich shows me telling him not to. I would have more evidence but they were too long ago in the logs.

Any extra information: He refused to upload the video I couldn't get evidence.

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Yeah, after he never uploaded the video I feel like there was a hell of a lot more to the story than was given to me. I would like this warn removed.

• Thanks 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"